My baby was killed in a terrible car accident this morning. I don’t know how I’m going to live without her. If you could just keep her and our family in your prayers. This is a nightmare. Fly High Juliette Grace.

Only people mentioned by @Faith11286 in this post can reply

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
so, so sorry for your loss. asking God to embrace you to get you thru this

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

So very sorry for your loss, sending you and your family prayers and hugs..

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for all.

😥🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying for your peace and comfort and that you feel God holding you tight. My heart breaks with you. 🙏

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

JULIETTE GRACE =136
A STAR IS BORN =136
DIVINE UNION =136

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Oh dear Lord 😭 please give great comfort and peace to this family as they suffer and greatly mourn the loss here on earth of their beautiful child. We don't always understand your ways but we are certain of your all consuming love for us. You wrote each of our days before there was one so as painful as this is, this child was in the center of your will and your eternal plan and now in your loving arms.. God please bless and flood this family with your love and compassion at at this time. We know the deaths of these beautiful young people are not wasted but used by your grace to bring many other lives to Jesus. In Jesus name I pray.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

OMG - I am so sorry - just know she is in Gods' loving arms now - prayers

Servant of God, persuer of the truth, Patriot, dog breeder. WWG1WGA (Please don't follow me if you are looking for a romantic hookup)

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a child is the hardest thing we face in life. I know. Lost my little boy. Praying for your family for peace and comfort.

Only followers of this user (@Paulsaccount) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏🙏🙏OMG I am so sorry.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I'm so sorry 💔🙏💛 May God be with you

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for your baby and your family!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you all; please know she is with God now; we pray for God's Peace and Comfort for you all.

🙏💔🙏

My Condolences
Prayers 🙏 Blessings 🙌
God Bless you all. 🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus please send your angels of comfort to this family. Ease their grief and give them your peace Lord. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
So sorry for your tragic loss. 😥 🙏

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

I don't know what to say. My heart breaks for you and your family.
Saying prayers and sending love. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I’m so very sorry.
Lifting all of you up in love and prayers. 🙏✨💕✨🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Oh dear GOD, I am so so sorry. Dear Lord please comfort this mourning family and receive their daughter into your loving arms. There are no words . . . please just know we love you and hope our prayers help in the days to come.

Praying for God to give you comfort. My word that is hard. I feel deeply for you.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

😥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💯❤️

God.hold this family with your mighty arms 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I can't even process the emotions you are going through right now. You don't know me but I have a daughter around the same age. I'm still deep sobbing reading your words.
Big Huge Hugs, know that I WILL be praying for you and holding your heart with mine and very close.
I'm just so, so sorry.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Sending love and hugs your way Jess

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Jess, just saw this post. I am so sorry for losing your precious angel. I will be praying for you and your family. Lots of hugs and love.

🙏❤