My baby was killed in a terrible car accident this morning. I don’t know how I’m going to live without her. If you could just keep her and our family in your prayers. This is a nightmare. Fly High Juliette Grace.

Oh dear Lord 😭 please give great comfort and peace to this family as they suffer and greatly mourn the loss here on earth of their beautiful child. We don't always understand your ways but we are certain of your all consuming love for us. You wrote each of our days before there was one so as painful as this is, this child was in the center of your will and your eternal plan and now in your loving arms.. God please bless and flood this family with your love and compassion at at this time. We know the deaths of these beautiful young people are not wasted but used by your grace to bring many other lives to Jesus. In Jesus name I pray.

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daughter Of The King, click on at the bottom under it