My poor Husband jacked his lower back Saturday Night. Just twisted wrong to grab something. He can barely walk, sit, stand or lay down!!!
Taking Motrin & Tylenol haven't convinced him yet to use rice bags, biofreeze or lidocaine patches.

Prayers very much appreciated
He is supervisor at a sand mine working mostly 12s 130pm - 1030pm or 2am...

Prayers for fast recovery and Pain Relief
said "most pain he has ever experienced"

please & thank you #prayerteam

Only people mentioned by @RhondaMom in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

🙏God bless your husband, you, your friends, and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

ty he is doing much better. ended up taking week off to heal... now at least he can walk unsupported 🙂
it takes time.
he reached into cupboard for a plate
that was it 😄😁
❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I love ivermectin.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

me too but he won't take what his PA doesn't prescribe unfortunately

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

sending prayers for a fast and full recovery for your husband

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️ Ice 🧊 too!

know that feeling 🙏

🙏 ♥ 🙏

God I pray for Rhonda's husband's healing and quick recovery. Remove his pain and all inflammation.

Try ice on the area. It will numb the pain and bring more blood flow than heat will. Also, find a licensed massage therapist in your area. Believe me, this will help...muscles need to be worked on.

In response L.I.F.E.23 xxx to her Publication

ty finally let me do a lidocaine patch... working on getting him to "go in" probably not able to do porch 5 steps...
aughhh
literally crawled to bathroom last night.
had to call in sick to work something he almost NEVER does.

(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Praying 🙏 for your husband. I know of his pain. I swear by what works for me. Acupuncture, heating pad, lidocaine patches. I've been doing these off and on when needed for over 20 years and I'm 71. It's the only thing that works for me. I sure hope he finds relief soon. Hugs * L

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

ty got lidocaine patch on finally.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for your husband. idk about remedies other than maybe a chiropractor.
God bless hope he gets relief.🙏❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Also traction to put everything back innplace. If he lnows someone with an inversion table, use it. If not find a GOOD Chiropractor. Use the table to decompress & then ice. Don’t use heat as it will increase inflamation. Got myself in a real bind with too much heat, but a wonderful chiropractor got me straightened out. His treatment helped tremendously.
🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

TY inversion table in Son's basement...
will suggest it to him. can get it upstairs.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

E-Stem as mention in the comments will help. User warning, turn it up just to the point of painful and then let it sit for a sec. Still painful, dial it back one or two. DO NOT then after some time turn it UP. Turn it off for 30 minutes and then dial it back up to mentioned levels above. Hubby is a Chiropractor and uses these for his patients and that is his advise. Also, Chiropractic can help!!

In response Edie Brown to his Publication

ty so much!!! just reading comments now
ty EVERYONE ❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Listen to healing frequencies on YouTube or wherever else you can. I have pain daily and listen to them. They help me a lot. I listen to them for back pain, sciatica, headaches, numbness, etc. They really do work.

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Rhonda's husband and help him to heal quickly. Please give him the love, support, comfort, strength, and support he needs to get through this pain. Please watch over the family and help them any way you can, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.❤️🤗🕊️❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Amen❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Prayers! (rhus tox homeopathic does wonders!)

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

His body is telling him to slow down. He needs to listen.🙏

In response David Higgins to his Publication

so very true!!!
sure stress at work is big part of it...

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏