Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

It has been below freezing in SC most of the month. Brrrrrr!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

weather modification at work..........the "experts" have been wrong about our forecasting models out on the west coast all year......first we were to have a dry spring - it was a soaker. september and october were to be cool and wet - they were hot and dry. the millions of homeless cannot take another winter here. we need this show and tell over and we need it over THIS YEAR. PERIOD.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

We have a lot of wood split...we think we are going to get hit hard with cold this winter.

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

you nailed it. fake reality, fake weather. (fake as in controlled by forces that ain't divine or truly godly).

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

you nailed it. fake reality, fake weather. (fake as in controlled by forces that ain't divine or truly godly).

(2) Show this thread

But global warming.. 😂 🙄😂

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Good!!! Same here ...
👍👍

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response memes matter to her Publication

...i got this...oh yea..i am badass...oh just look at me😊....😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

I'm certain the good people at HAARP are just observing this unusual phenomenon and not at all enhancing it

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Pole Shift??

Mornin’ Johnny 🙏🏼🥰
Seems cold is biting harder this year! Last year I tried burning the snow here in freak winter! It blacken but would not melt or drip water! And its colder than usual here again, Same as last year! Well see if it warms up later in week! Stay warm and Safe Johnny!

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Here in alberta temperatures have been all over the place this fall. We have already had a couple of -30C nights and then this week we are above 0C.
I don’t mind the cold as long as its not like the winter my son was born, the day if his birth it was -47C with a wind chill of -56C.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

ask any pilot where due north is
Ask them if due North's location today is the same as it was yesterday, last week, last month?
Earth is changing alright and it will be a cold dark winter for some people.

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

we seem to run a couple yrs behind in the timeline.... ie; Q posts.....

remember ole sh1tty panties??

https://youtu.be/PzTocM43eFM

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

I do know here in Utah it has been seemingly MUCH colder for November than in years past.....

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response bob L. Head to his Publication

That DOES happen as you get older.......😏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

can someone explain to me how the left licture is from Dec 1 2022. i mean unless someone time traveled.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So what happened " global warming?" 🤔
😂🤣😅

Yes, it cold here in South Carolina.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

We began a grand solar minimum cycle in 2020 which ends in 2053.

President Trump said it would be getting colder

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7575229/

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Those that worship the Grand Poobah's of climate change/global warming also worship the Guru's at NIH...
they are more confused than a Portland, OR. Gynecologist

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GLOBAL WARMING HAHAHAHA IT WAS 17 DEGREES IN PA TODAY

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

18 in Mechanicsburg

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

Dec 1 2022?

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

Do the Power Station Supervisors bring pizza into the Control Center after a successful
H.A A R P. run?

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Red Man to his Publication

We need to take this toy away from these idiots.

(1) Show this thread

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

And exactly now the west is extremely low on natural gas, as if it was planned... Enjoy the show...

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Are you saying that the western states are short on natural gas? And if so why?

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Looks like pissed off Pepe's eyes 😁

Not good news. It's already cold here.

perfect time to run out of diesel, so no natural gas or heating oil, etc. a perfect time to freeze us out

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Ice(eye see) and more...