Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

linda shut up and sit down.
put your big girl panties on.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

But wait...there's more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

🤣🤣

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😨They are CRAY😱

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

But wait...it gets better...she is retweeting her lets leave message 🤣

We share very few sentiments with our government.

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Oh my!😂

Well…….she…..LOOKS normal. 😂🤣
🤪😜

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🤣😂That fruitcake is in need of some mental health immediately. These people are so unhinged.🤣😂

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Can I rescue the dog she/her/hoe is a mom to? I promise to teach my new dog how to speak and I won’t be a fascist about it or anything 😇

😄😁😆😅😂🤣 NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING THE LEFT LIBERAL EVIL MELT

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

😱fixing to be a FLOOD over on Twitter with all those snowflake meltdowns. OMG what a bunch of unhinged whackadoodles!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🤣😂😂

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

on behalf of all dog moms and dads, i propose a trade...actually can we just cut her?
https://youtu.be/2z3wUD3AZg4

Chappelle's Show - The Racial Draft (ft. Bill Burr, RZA, and GZA) - Uncensored - YouTube

Delegations from America's ethnicities assemble to divvy up racially ambiguous celebrities.About Chappelle’s Show: It’s not just a show – it’s a social pheno...

Does she even live here? LOL!

glorious

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

HA!HA!HA!HA!
Go get your booster...you'll feel better......

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

she had me at reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Victorious Republic to his Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

F'en, F'en. F'en ,F'en F'en,
Ha, ha. hahaha 🤣

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Par Nelli to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

I guess she can't run with the BIG DOGS!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, love it.

🤣.