Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Love and Beauty in the Purest Form...Divine!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

:)

Fake baby

Oh I miss this stage of life, it's so precious. I used to record my son cooing. He thinks it's silly, but all I see is unconditional love.

I love being a mom. I really do.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

how can ppl say this baby isn't real when she has crusties in her left eye corner ? (right eye looking at her)

that is the most adorable baby i have ever seen
(real or otherwise) 😻

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Nope. Not buying it.
I know God made babies cute so we'd protect them but this is an over exaggeration & sets off my mom alarm.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

❤️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Those Eyes…❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

it is a doll, and is not a real baby

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Seriously, how do you know? If so, this is unbelievably life like. And also a bit scary.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

absolutely precious! Good morning

Mornin VK… all I see is a precious baby..🤗

I'm so old school that all I see is a cute baby!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Adorable - but the eyes ...... looks like a very, very sophisticated doll.

AI. The eyes tell it all. Like some of the other folks we see. Are you telling us to. watch for those folks?

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

💕

Christian Researcher * Truth Sower * Oath-taking American Patriot * DAR * Proud daughter of a Korean War Veteran

This does not resonate with me as a human baby.

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

The wonder of God.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I thought, such beautiful eyes. then at the end it looks AI.

Aw! As cute as a newborn Republic.

Creepy Black Eyed Pandemic Babies - YouTube

These babies can crawl at two weeks and walk within a few months. Black eyes, freakish strength and as the mother put it “they come out with a attitude.” Wha...

In response Every Time to her Publication

demonic

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Every Time to her Publication

My granddaughter was born this year to parents that were both jabbed 2 times prior to pregnancy (in the military) and then her mom was boosted in the 3rd trimester. So far, this little girl has been amazingly normal. She's sweet, easy, happy and healthy at 6 months now. Pulling herself up and crawling. I pray for her and her parents every day that God forgives them for putting that evil into their bodies and heals their bodies. They are very religious/spiritual and wouldn't have done it if it wasn't required for him to stay in the military.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

😍What a beautiful baby. I watched again and it looks like an AI. ???

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 10:00 > 2200 > 275

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Centralization sold to populations on the concepts of CONVENIENCE, and COST EFFECTIVENESS is the method they use to instigate control. Large groups of people controlled by one... all for CONVENIENCE, and CHEAPNESS

It is everywhere.

We used to shop at
the bakery
the fish mong er rs
the butchers
the grocer
the clothing stores
the shoe shop
the stationers
the newsagents
the confectioners
the jewellers
the watch makers

Now, we just go to Walmart.

Centralized shopping... and if Walmart decides you have to be injected to shop - guess what...

If Walmart decides you have to be chipped to shop... guess what...

Now, this is supplanted by Amazon, a CENTRALIZED digital shopping which will inst8gate the same requirements - get chipped for access.

Yet folk do not see this.

(1) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

unreal.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Was thinking the same .

(1) Show this thread

Thats so cute some good vibes although it might be CGI?

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

So precious! ❤️😇