Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I still want to know how you got your scar! No scar pic share is complete without a back story. :)

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

And thank you for all the identity marks Anons

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Forgot about this one

two trigger fingers

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Have a few, but not shareable VK :)

I am a wife, mother, grandmother and a Patriot. This great land that God has given us is worth fighting for. WWG1WGA!!

The scar and camera look familiar.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ahhhh the Q, was pointed out, now can not unsee💙scars mean healing, so no more pain. had to see everybodys. this is one bad ass crew

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Mine can’t be shown… in place not allowed

I had 177 stitches in my face and would rather not show them thank you. i was bit by a dog many years ago i dont do pictures often.

Just for fun...

Missing 'C'

Show a Scar v. Show a Star
C = 3

Nov 15 +3 = Nov 18
Nov = 9 > 9/18 = 99 > 29
11/18 = 119/911
Nov 18 Gregorian = 11.5 Julian > Remember Remember, the 5th of November.

18 = R = Jr

"Ill go first"

Flannel colors. Red & Green?? ..
Red & Green = Christmas
Flannel = Friday
Friday = John's doG

Missing apostrophe = 133
Merry Christmas = 133

ts 4:35 = 8888 > 16 16 > 77 = Christ
77 = 14 > Durham/Military

4:35 > 4:8 = 32/23 > Now comes the pain
32 = 33 = 6/9
23 = 5 > God's grace
23 > 222

caps = 47 = 11 > chaos
SSI > 19 19 9 < > 911
911 > 99 > 29 =18 > 9 = Completion

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Wow good decode

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

So U say in U like Numbers Hey lol
NOICE!

(3) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I really don’t have any scars, just 1 on my head from an NDE car accident when I was 17. Hard to get a picture of it … My Momma KK always thought it was strange that my Biological Father & also Grandfather were in NDE car accidents when they were 17 too. It’s weird as I swear I have a scar on my knee from the glass… but now I don’t see it… 🤔

🙏Your scars🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

those with NDE seem to have special gifts kiki, your father, your grandfather also NDE. and all of you on the 17th. wow all i can say💙

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I was looking for your hand in this video last night as soon as it started :)

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

so many hands up, exciting, speech perfect♥️

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

i had a brief encounter last week with a display in the grocery store where they put the cooked whole chicken.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication

Ouch. Just last week? I'm so sorry. Tamanu is an oinment that can speed healing of cuts and burns and it reduces scarring. I use it for blacksmithing mishaps. Feel better.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication

I've done that exact thing. Mine was slightly less severe than yours. Those things are dangerous. Healing vibes/prayers sent your way!

(2) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

My right wrist from a car accident. At least my surgeon cut a perfect line.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

during basketball game in HS went for a steal and smashed a kids knee betweeen the pinky and ring finger shattered the pinky knuckle. now i am part titanium 😂😂. have a better one on my left leg but its now hard to see and dont feel like shaving my leg 😂😂. playing manhunt back in the day at night fell ove some wood debris with a nail it left a big one .

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😜 I KNOW THIS HAND ....IF THIS IS YOUR HAND YOU CAN NO LONGER CALL ME GRANNY CAUSE YOU WOULD BE MY ELDER BY A YR OR SO 😂😘😎❤️✝️☮️🙏

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Too young for Jr guys, not a single gray hair there. Doesn't appear to do manual labor for a living but his palm focus is a bit off so not %100 on that, wears sleeves occasionally (like recently with the weather cooling but not normally) as there are only some noticeable broken-off follicles about the wrist but not as you'd expect from someone wearing a jacket sleeve all the time. Hairs appear broken off at the wrist side above the thumb heel and not top like from the writing hand positioning, not a mouse/keyboard as the right/mouse hand would be positioned to break more hair off across the top/back with hand rotated accordingly. The scar at the side combined with the scars at the hand heel to me would seem to record a lot of childhood falls reflecting a rowdy or active youth in sports/play.
The desktop color/type looks like some institutional furniture as you'd see in a lab or school, maybe a college student/young teacher?
~
Just my 2cents of observations.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

interesting details, we know by now not much as it seems💙

(1) Show this thread

Oven burn marks count? Some knee scars..

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

hey i get oven burns some too, massage lavender oil into the burn soon as it happens and reapply often

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Just 2 of many.

First one I consider my Fancy Q scar on my knuckle, got this one while washing a glass that broke about 22 years ago, that was my first hospital stay over night, first local anaesthetic (which hurt and was for nothing when they discovered I had done nerve damage and needed to be knocked out), first general, first micro surgery and first stitches!

Second are cigarette lighter scars near my thumb :(

JAWS Clip - Scars (1975) Steven Spielberg - YouTube

JAWS Clip - Scars (1975) Steven SpielbergPLOT: When a young woman is killed by a shark while skinny-dipping near the New England tourist town of Amity Island...

I'll show you the small one. It's a bird 🐦, it's a plane 🛩, no, it's Susie Q and she stops bullets, just not with her hand.. 28 years later; took 5 hollow point bullets and still kicking ass 🐴.. 🐸

i tried to take a pic of my ankle. I have pins and a plate on my left foot. Trampoline accident. i also have had 4 c-sections. Not gonna shoe those pretty scars.

I have 2nd & 3rd degree burns scars & skin grafts over 80%+ of my body. No one wants to see that disaster

In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response P8t Riot to his Publication

I have never seen anything like this beautiful perfect heart

In response P8t Riot to his Publication

seems heart marks have special significance

(2) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Is that JFK Jr.'s hand? He entered a hospital for hand surgery on October 09, 1997.😉

In Chinese palmastry if the life line is long and deep especially if this goes beyond the wrist, it is an indication for continuous robustness and vitality through the subject's life, and if the life line is a broken it represents an unexpected accident, danger, disaster or illness during the life.

Nobody wants to see all my scars...13 surgeries leaves quite the road map of scars....LOL! 🙄

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Where's Mel Gibson? "Feel that texture"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNOsA4nH8yE

SSI -
If you receive Social Security, Supplemental Security Income benefits or both, you can expect a cost of living adjustment of 8.7% soon. Most people are getting their first increased check in January, but SSI beneficiaries will get first increased payment in December this year.

Lethal Weapon 3 (4/5) Movie CLIP - Comparing Battle Scars (1992) HD - YouTube

Lethal Weapon 3 movie clips: http://j.mp/1JbV1C3BUY THE MOVIE: http://bit.ly/2cyY1RXDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTIO...

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Dang...i never thought about it until you posted this...but I have 11 scars