#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Show a Scar.
Ill go first...

i had a brief encounter last week with a display in the grocery store where they put the cooked whole chicken.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopefulAmerican60 in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication

I've done that exact thing. Mine was slightly less severe than yours. Those things are dangerous. Healing vibes/prayers sent your way!

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Sandy, I know we had a conversation the other day after Trump’s announcement and I cannot find it anywhere. I looked in your profile and mine and it’s gone. Something weird going on with AU. 🤔

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Ittap Forfreedom to his Publication

Ouch. Just last week? I'm so sorry. Tamanu is an oinment that can speed healing of cuts and burns and it reduces scarring. I use it for blacksmithing mishaps. Feel better.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread