#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Show a Scar.
Ill go first...

I really don’t have any scars, just 1 on my head from an NDE car accident when I was 17. Hard to get a picture of it … My Momma KK always thought it was strange that my Biological Father & also Grandfather were in NDE car accidents when they were 17 too. It’s weird as I swear I have a scar on my knee from the glass… but now I don’t see it… 🤔

🙏Your scars🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

those with NDE seem to have special gifts kiki, your father, your grandfather also NDE. and all of you on the 17th. wow all i can say💙

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

I know, I have thought about it… it blows my mind… So hazy when it all happened… Spring of 96 for me… 🙏🙏🙏 It was like a dream. & then my Momma KK telling me that my Grandfather & Biological Father too & they were 17! The emergency crew thought we were dead & that no survivors would be found🙏🙏🙏🙏 Definitely have 🙏 God & Angels 😇 with me. 💖 It is literally another miracle.

🙏💖God Bless You & Much Love🙏💙

(1) Show this thread