So is it true that all the world's assets are being reallocated on the basis of how many dank memes you tweeted?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

@martingeddes you can note some memes he tweeted? thank you

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Lol, hope so!

dank = great word 👍😀

I am a Danky Yoodle Yandy

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

🤣❤️🤣❤️🤣❤️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Yes

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Yes

the ether is a. powerful place

winning bigly🤣🤣🤣

#memewar

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Dank memes the new currency.

I'm not a dank memer but I've held fast and haven't given up!!

Oh and red pilled, cared for the vaxxed injured and prayed alot🙏

Hope that all counts😊

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

It is now! Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

Dank links and videos too.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

whats dank meme’s

whats dank meme’s

whats dank meme’s

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

I do hope so. I created a whole Library.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Awesome Sauce we're going to be RICH. I AM using all my dank ass meme money to bring running water 💦 & indoor plumbing to EVERYONE on earth 🌎 Ethiopia 🇪🇹 is my first plumbing tour. vaccinations did not eradicate disease indoor plumbing did. you're wasting your time thinking a doctor you might as well just think a plumber. and don't say anything about their plumber's helper, it's a good place to store tools. that was a pretty bad joke by the way I am not even a plumber I am a carpenter. like Jesus so you know I'm telling the truth. think about all the people in the third world countries with no running water indoor plumbing. I can't wait to help start fixing the world. why you ask? because I love you yes you reading this right now unconditionally I love you. I have loved you from the first Spark of creation.
#REALTALK#Plumbing everybody deserves a fair Shake. except for pedophiles they get the wood chipper. amen 933

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

🙂

(1) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

im wondering how valuable the unvaxxed's blood is going to be in the next few years

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

😂😂😂

😂Im going to be rich😂

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

A guy can dream.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Airplane Mode - 113

Fan, does Gematria send us specific comms?

I had forgotten that I had turned this on because I was checking to see if Starlink was working to make/receive calls. This reminded me to turn it off.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=A+guy+can+dream

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Well that particular photo did happen, just not in the location it was advised it was taken in.

(8) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

🤣🤣🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

yes

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

5:5

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(2) Show this thread