So is it true that all the world's assets are being reallocated on the basis of how many dank memes you tweeted?

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Well that particular photo did happen, just not in the location it was advised it was taken in.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Airplane Mode - 113

Fan, does Gematria send us specific comms?

I had forgotten that I had turned this on because I was checking to see if Starlink was working to make/receive calls. This reminded me to turn it off.

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=A+guy+can+dream

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Many of us are aware NASA lied about putting men on the moon, but there is a lot of information about there being more than one secret space program. I hope that information is shared soon.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😂😂😂

Moon landings are real.

I pray for the day you and everyone else wakes up.

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Yeah.. In a studio..

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

😆😅

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

😆