So is it true that all the world's assets are being reallocated on the basis of how many dank memes you tweeted?

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Awesome Sauce we're going to be RICH. I AM using all my dank ass meme money to bring running water 💦 & indoor plumbing to EVERYONE on earth 🌎 Ethiopia 🇪🇹 is my first plumbing tour. vaccinations did not eradicate disease indoor plumbing did. you're wasting your time thinking a doctor you might as well just think a plumber. and don't say anything about their plumber's helper, it's a good place to store tools. that was a pretty bad joke by the way I am not even a plumber I am a carpenter. like Jesus so you know I'm telling the truth. think about all the people in the third world countries with no running water indoor plumbing. I can't wait to help start fixing the world. why you ask? because I love you yes you reading this right now unconditionally I love you. I have loved you from the first Spark of creation.
#REALTALK#Plumbing everybody deserves a fair Shake. except for pedophiles they get the wood chipper. amen 933

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris This is the purrrrrrfect meme for this post Sister in the Light of Christ 🔥✉ thank you for your assistance and service to humanity. God sees your Shine bright AF 🎯🙏✝️♾️🤜💥🤛💫✨️💯🕉🐸
📯 💫🐸⚡️🐸

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication

😇TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread