I honestly have no clue why people are jumping ship and giving up after all we’ve endured and put faith in all this time?! Calm down people… Hold the fookin’ line!!! Stop listening to dates and predictions. There are ZERO leaks in an active military operation!!! Especially one that is to save humanity!!! Cool your jets and brace for what we’ve been longing for all this time! WE GOT THIS!!! We WILL be rewarded for our faith and ability to see things others can’t!! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!! I love you all and consider you an extension of myself/family/frens 🐸! We’re almost to the finish line. Be strong and use your AU family to lean on! We’re all here for a reason.

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

l always think back to when the media tried to tell us that the military was doing an "exercise" in a residential part of Los Angeles when 6 men dressed in hazmat suits carrying that box out of the house of Guatemala with extreme caution 😳😳 l was like ohhhh helll no....this is no military "exercise" 😳 this is real....and l come to find out that it was allegedly a bioweapon/ radioactive material they wanted to spread around "allegedly" ....these are things that stick with me... just like the container ship that was "stuck" in the seuz canal...mmhmm we are witnessing some HUGE BIG ON A GRAND SCALE!!!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

You don't give up, but it's ok to walk away for awhile if it's getting you down

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

When it gets crazy, take a break, pray and watch a funny video; yes, that sounds strange, but after you enjoy something funny you get a new perspective. Yes, it looks like some are jumping ship, but where you will find most of that is on the comments sections of various places like rumble and such. Have not seen much of that here on AU. Yes, you are right, there can be no leaks in this op, and many people do want hard dates and such. When they do not get that, they get disappointed. We are all being tested, and so let us pray for patience, discernment, and for each other's best!

Without anger, there can never be change.
Sitting back and waiting will never get you freedom.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🤗

im not seeing anyone jumping ship...people are mad their vote still didnt count. but what do i know

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

One of my favorite verses. Great comfort in it for me! Hugs💕

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We have a long way go
some taking a rest
they be back
there is nowwhere else to go.
🤪

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Yes for sure! Our 3D lives get in the way and sometimes we need a break.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️We all get frustrated and want it to happen right now, but we aren't on our time, we are on God's time. He will decide when all happens. Not us. Keep the faith, stay in prayer, hold the line, be there for one another, and continue to love one another. God is in charge and in full control and God has this handled. We are being tested. People need to realize that. How strong is our faith, who do we believe more in GOD or man. I trust GOD. That's it.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

That’s what these tests are for. People are showing their true colors.

We are in a war.

The mid-terms do not matter. It was for show - to expose the corruption. People who denied what happened in 2020 were watching with an eagle’s this time.

Everything is going to change. EVERYTHING.

Anyone still thinking in terms of Republican vs. Democrat is still thinking in the context of the matrix. We choose to leave - we are not and cannot be rescued from it.

People still want to pick sides and pick fights - let them. Our comeuppance is upon us.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Amen brother

(1) Show this thread

Maybe not real patriots, I say good by!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Agree!! You gotta know this was another stingeroo to catch the Cheaters, sources,and more Rats! TRUST THE PLAN ANONS! Juan said Gut Punch and Near Death Experience would happen. Just Pray, but my goodness dont give up! It took 80 yrs to get This Far. I also read where they busted another CHILD trafficking ring and thats a BIG WIN. Hang On, I get pissed too. God Bless All! 💕❤💕❤💕❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

100% Agree

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

This isn't over by a long shot!
If anyone needs to rest,
get some rest but DON'T EVER GIVE UP!
Pray, trust in God and remember you are not alone!
We are all in this together worldwide!
This is a war against evil and God wins! We win!
We are living in Biblical times.
Praise God The Best Is Yet To Come!
WWG1WGA

I was a little down in the dumps on Tuesday evening but I will never jump ship! God wins!

Amen! Perfectly said!

💪

God is separating the wheat from the chaff....

Trust The Plan Patriots God Won ♥

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

No worries
Jr. and President Trump
have got this under control.
Deep breath and Trust The Plan. 🤗💞💞

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

I can feel it, coming.
Faith
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

🐸💯👇👊🐸

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Re-read the Bible.
'No one knows the time or day, or place..'

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Why would anyone leave now? We have so much and need to keep trying to wake America up. I've been kicked of FB 6 times and twatter 5 times and just got kicked off another FB account for sharing all the corruption in this election. If we stop now we are giving up right before the end. I don't know about anyone else but I have been holding the line since 2017 and I'm tired , but I gave my oath and I never go back on my word. I'll take a couple of days off but I wont stop until boss man says it's done. o7 I love you all and pray daily for all. We know God will win , hang in there if you need prayer please just ask..God Speed!

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

So far… no one has ne beat. 12 times kicked off twitter!!! I lost over 30,000 followers in Parler too… It’s been a battle!!

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Been 'holding the line' since '94. It's psychologically exhausting.

(4) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙌🙌🙌

Thanks I needed to hear that❗️Frustrated ❗️But still holding the line😏✊🏼

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

God's plan IS the plan. Why all the second guessing? Trump is working for God, working God's plan. This I believe.

They can try and throw in the towels but we all know there is no going back to sleep once awake!!

(2) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Truth be told this election came out sooo much better than I hoped - I wasn't expecting a red tsunami at all & the fact that it wasn't a total wreckage so far as the Rs were concerned brought a slight sigh of relief, anyway

That said, more folks are excited & agitated over it this time around - anons as well as normies

It's my hope that people are finally starting to wake up & smell the coffee regarding things several of us have known for a while

And I've noticed - it's hard to overlook - how they're trying to downplay the MAGA movement & thrust someone like DeSantis out in front
Another divide & conquer type strategy

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I have total faith in God and it is stronger right now because even as we all see this unbelievable stupidity happening - people willing to do ridiculous, illegal as hell things for the money the demonrats dish out, I feel justice will be served with a big spoon.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞