I honestly have no clue why people are jumping ship and giving up after all we’ve endured and put faith in all this time?! Calm down people… Hold the fookin’ line!!! Stop listening to dates and predictions. There are ZERO leaks in an active military operation!!! Especially one that is to save humanity!!! Cool your jets and brace for what we’ve been longing for all this time! WE GOT THIS!!! We WILL be rewarded for our faith and ability to see things others can’t!! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!! I love you all and consider you an extension of myself/family/frens 🐸! We’re almost to the finish line. Be strong and use your AU family to lean on! We’re all here for a reason.

That’s what these tests are for. People are showing their true colors.

We are in a war.

The mid-terms do not matter. It was for show - to expose the corruption. People who denied what happened in 2020 were watching with an eagle’s this time.

Everything is going to change. EVERYTHING.

Anyone still thinking in terms of Republican vs. Democrat is still thinking in the context of the matrix. We choose to leave - we are not and cannot be rescued from it.

People still want to pick sides and pick fights - let them. Our comeuppance is upon us.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Amen brother