I honestly have no clue why people are jumping ship and giving up after all we’ve endured and put faith in all this time?! Calm down people… Hold the fookin’ line!!! Stop listening to dates and predictions. There are ZERO leaks in an active military operation!!! Especially one that is to save humanity!!! Cool your jets and brace for what we’ve been longing for all this time! WE GOT THIS!!! We WILL be rewarded for our faith and ability to see things others can’t!! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!! I love you all and consider you an extension of myself/family/frens 🐸! We’re almost to the finish line. Be strong and use your AU family to lean on! We’re all here for a reason.

When it gets crazy, take a break, pray and watch a funny video; yes, that sounds strange, but after you enjoy something funny you get a new perspective. Yes, it looks like some are jumping ship, but where you will find most of that is on the comments sections of various places like rumble and such. Have not seen much of that here on AU. Yes, you are right, there can be no leaks in this op, and many people do want hard dates and such. When they do not get that, they get disappointed. We are all being tested, and so let us pray for patience, discernment, and for each other's best!

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Silver Cat, click on at the bottom under it