I honestly have no clue why people are jumping ship and giving up after all we’ve endured and put faith in all this time?! Calm down people… Hold the fookin’ line!!! Stop listening to dates and predictions. There are ZERO leaks in an active military operation!!! Especially one that is to save humanity!!! Cool your jets and brace for what we’ve been longing for all this time! WE GOT THIS!!! We WILL be rewarded for our faith and ability to see things others can’t!! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!! I love you all and consider you an extension of myself/family/frens 🐸! We’re almost to the finish line. Be strong and use your AU family to lean on! We’re all here for a reason.

Truth be told this election came out sooo much better than I hoped - I wasn't expecting a red tsunami at all & the fact that it wasn't a total wreckage so far as the Rs were concerned brought a slight sigh of relief, anyway

That said, more folks are excited & agitated over it this time around - anons as well as normies

It's my hope that people are finally starting to wake up & smell the coffee regarding things several of us have known for a while

And I've noticed - it's hard to overlook - how they're trying to downplay the MAGA movement & thrust someone like DeSantis out in front
Another divide & conquer type strategy

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I have total faith in God and it is stronger right now because even as we all see this unbelievable stupidity happening - people willing to do ridiculous, illegal as hell things for the money the demonrats dish out, I feel justice will be served with a big spoon.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Watching CNN giving Coms to the cheaters , nothing new under the Sun

Like you I expected nothing new, just had hope for an esther moment

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

😀Who says it is not?

(1) Show this thread