VK has said very similar things…
BQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM! 🔥💗🔥

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Mother Earth

Boom = 45
Trump.#45

he is generalising
we are souls
a soul is a soul
we are just living in a physical body called man or woman, that's it
the physical body will die
but we will never die

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Well said about 69 ☯️✨.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

LOVE! 💓

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I recognized this early 20's and took a job in a feminine atmosfere, and BeaUtiful woman to unlearn the programming and to balance feminine and masciline energy in me. Its a lifestyle to continue this work, yet I find after 2017 I have the wind beneath my wings and not walking collar against the rain

In response memes matter to her Publication

✨🙌🏻✨🤗💓 That’s impressive!!! Thank you for being an amazing woman in this world!!! We need you!!!! I went the opposite way & work in a male dominated industry & I keep feeding my masculinity but as a emotional, nurturing woman, I AM inspired to change & start feed the femine sides of me a lot more. 🙏🏻💓🤗🫶🏻

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Well said, and I totally agree! I've tried to help my husband, connect his mind to his heart, for a very long time, but progress has yet to be seen. Logic rules, as far as he's concerned! :(

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Keep at it! You’ll find a way, there’s always a way waiting to be found. The men around me (husband, father, brother) are so well connected to their hearts already. What I think helps them is finding what they love most about life & connecting into that, through the emotions that come up & self exploration of their emotions. My dad & brother were born special like that where they are very emotionally in tune, but the near death experiences they have both had really openned up their hearts on a deeper level. Their love for life, their family & pets, is so much deeper now. You probably are influencing your husband more than you’re giving yourself credit for, but nonetheless keep at it!!! 💓💓💓🙏🏻🤗

(1) Show this thread

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
POWERFUL message.
Thank you!
🙌🙌🙌

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

All true!

The last girl I dated maybe one month in, she tells me we have a problem .. she says to me "you know we are both Alphas right ?" it's an issue - I was speechless and confused, I hope she's doing well LMAO, see ya 🤯

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

That's it.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Dont put us ALL in that basket!🤨

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

You can be in any basket you want, there is no one size fits all. I’m a woman & my masculine & femine aspects I’d say are 50/50 in me. It’s made me feel different my whole life, and I know men who are similar, they have some femine aspects in them but are still very masculine, and we all have this to varying degrees. Nothing wrong with that. We are who we are. We just need to have confidence in who we are and just be a force of love to ourselves & others more than anything really. 💓🙏🏻 Just my thoughts & feelings on it!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I work in a male dominated field (software engineering) and I have always been a ‘tomboy’, working with math, software, amd then physically masculine hobbies like building things, using a chainsaw, tractor, etc. On the other hand I’m very emotionally balanced but very ‘emotional’ spiritual & nurturing, soft & gentle personality, (yoga, art/painting, cooking for my family, trying to be loving in general) but this video reminds me how important our role for hummanity is, and I intend to get myself more into my female role in my lifetime. I won’t give up those other sides if myself, but there’s more of my feminine side to be unlocked.
I agree ~ big difference between male & female roles. And a lot of programming has happened to manipulate those roles.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I have that book, but never finished it. As I was too busy with searching truth in the meantime. And I had a job working with mostly men, liked that...the more women that came to work there, the more fights there were. I personally do not like working amongst women, they are so mean.No idea why that is.

(2) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Nice find LHA!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Thanks Doq! Was good wisdom for me to hear too.
I’m one of those “masculine” women, in the sense that I’m the main source of income for my family, I design & build things with wood, use the tractor, chainsaw, etc. blah blah blah. While I consider myself very feminine, emotional & soft, there are still ways I haven’t fully unlocked my feminine potential & when I do, I suspect I’ll be more of service in the world. My husband shared this video with me, & I’m glad he did! It all made sense.

(1) Show this thread

Ooh, I love this! I hope you don't mind me sharing this. I just found this girl today because I heard one of her songs on the radio. This wasn't the song but this is another really great one. It made me cry it was so sweet
https://youtu.be/Zm7RKSZCG5E

Jax - Like My Father (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Download/Stream 'Like My Father' : https://JAX.lnk.to/LikeMyFatherIDSubscribe for more content from Jax: https://JAX.lnk.to/SubscribeIDhttps://www.jaxwritess...

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Just made me cry with this one... One week before my dad's fatal car crash he and my mom were dancing in the living room on Mother's Day... Thank you for this!!!

(7) Show this thread

this is a lot more understandable than the post@vincentkennedy put out.

Follower more than a poster.

REMINDER:

God created woman FROM man, to be his “helpmate”. This video illustrates an excellent example of that. God did’t create a woman, He made woman from something that was already created. God then left man to be the spiritual head of his entire household, and to teach the Word of God (and all things of God) to his wife and family.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I AM - 👩‍🔬👩👩‍🍳👩‍🎨👸🤱- nurturing/creative/intelligence/analytic

and INCREDIBLY emotionally intelligent. (i took a test). I beat rooms full people in my emotional intelligence....

and men have complained my entire life I'm "too emotional"... not rationale not logical.... which has forced me to become extremely analytical in their supposedly fake science/fake fact based minds.

Who is TELLING MEN - these things aren't important.
WHO IS PROGRAMMING THEM - to reject caring, healing, and intelligence?

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Just watched this for the second time. The word "logic" in terms of men, and how we can help them see beyond logic, really stood out. My hubs is an actuary by trade. Logic rules his world. I'm still learning that perhaps my path is to help him come to see the truth. But, to do so in the most gentle, loving, and kind way possible. Thank you LHA.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

The female essence is needed on our way towards the New Era.
It is “she who leads.” The essence of the feminine principle is related to healing, caring, and creating form, just as the earth itself gives order to the impressions of Cosmic Spirit— the masculine principle.

Why are women frequently perceiving the Subtle World? Because in women the action of the heart is much more subtle and therefore it is easier for them to transcend the physical. In truth, the age of the Mother of the World is based on the realization of the heart. It is only the woman who can solve the problem of two worlds. She is now sensing the beauty of the New World and is opening the heart to immense Joy.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

🙏🏻💓✨🥲 Remarkably beautifully said words of wisdom, thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Yes,
Just like Hillary, Pelosi, Lightfoot etc.
Women are much better.
"He who has not sinned, cast the first stone".

(2) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

💙 Absolutely Brilliant - thank you from my 💙 . Yes Men from Mars Woman from Venus.

Ive always known my power and anyone who disrespects me is toast. I wont give second chances because it doesnt resonate with my soul. Either you love me or you dont its that simple. You all can talk about forgiveness is for you and not the person/people who hurt you. fuck off. You dont get to be in my life. Unless your my child. Then all bets are off. The only unconditional love is between a woman and the child she brought into this world. My Point here is not all women dont know their power. I do. I dont care what men think of me. I care what I think of me. At the end of the day love yourself first. You matter more than you know.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🙏🏻💓

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Sooo good … nice breakdown ❤️

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

💗🙏🏻😊 It truly is!

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

🤣🫶🏻

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

baaahhhaaaa 😂

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Beautiful wisdom 🙏🏻💗🌊🫶🏻

(1) Show this thread