Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

VK has said very similar things…
BQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM! 🔥💗🔥

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Well said, and I totally agree! I've tried to help my husband, connect his mind to his heart, for a very long time, but progress has yet to be seen. Logic rules, as far as he's concerned! :(

Keep at it! You’ll find a way, there’s always a way waiting to be found. The men around me (husband, father, brother) are so well connected to their hearts already. What I think helps them is finding what they love most about life & connecting into that, through the emotions that come up & self exploration of their emotions. My dad & brother were born special like that where they are very emotionally in tune, but the near death experiences they have both had really openned up their hearts on a deeper level. Their love for life, their family & pets, is so much deeper now. You probably are influencing your husband more than you’re giving yourself credit for, but nonetheless keep at it!!! 💓💓💓🙏🏻🤗

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it