Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

VK has said very similar things…
BQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM! πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ”₯

I recognized this early 20's and took a job in a feminine atmosfere, and BeaUtiful woman to unlearn the programming and to balance feminine and masciline energy in me. Its a lifestyle to continue this work, yet I find after 2017 I have the wind beneath my wings and not walking collar against the rain

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response memes matter to her Publication

βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨πŸ€—πŸ’“ That’s impressive!!! Thank you for being an amazing woman in this world!!! We need you!!!! I went the opposite way & work in a male dominated industry & I keep feeding my masculinity but as a emotional, nurturing woman, I AM inspired to change & start feed the femine sides of me a lot more. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ€—πŸ«ΆπŸ»

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Fresh flowers I find makes me happy, and my Children make me so grateful, gratitude in masculine and feminine will balance if your man or woman i thinkβ˜•it is all about the 0. Yet, if one has been soaked in one pole, one must soak in the other to be able to balance from there something something

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

πŸ˜‚Your energy can lift up this world❀️We need You!! ,and You are not aloneπŸŽ†

(2) Show this thread