Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

VK has said very similar things…
BQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQM! 🔥💗🔥

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I have that book, but never finished it. As I was too busy with searching truth in the meantime. And I had a job working with mostly men, liked that...the more women that came to work there, the more fights there were. I personally do not like working amongst women, they are so mean.No idea why that is.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I work in a male dominated field (software engineering) and I have always been a ‘tomboy’, working with math, software, amd then physically masculine hobbies like building things, using a chainsaw, tractor, etc. On the other hand I’m very emotionally balanced but very ‘emotional’ spiritual & nurturing, soft & gentle personality, (yoga, art/painting, cooking for my family, trying to be loving in general) but this video reminds me how important our role for hummanity is, and I intend to get myself more into my female role in my lifetime. I won’t give up those other sides if myself, but there’s more of my feminine side to be unlocked.
I agree ~ big difference between male & female roles. And a lot of programming has happened to manipulate those roles.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread