How do you make diamonds from ashes? First you need bodies. I find it quite interesting that Israel's number one export is diamonds while not having a single diamond mine in their country. So, what is President Trump really saying when he says "give back the diamonds?" Is this what Q means when saying "saving Israel for last?" I'm thinking Diamonds are an allegory for children.

Teri Wade

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

The children that were killed for their adrenochrome, they cremated their bodies and used their ashes to make the Tiffany diamonds. That is why Melania was wearing a Tiffany blue dress and handed Michael a blue gift box. It was to let them know that they knew the truth about what happened to the children. Some the the stones were also red in color worn by certain people.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

What an extraordinary observation, Dale.
I didn't know Israel had no diamond mines
so what you say makes sense.

On this journey I learned
that most of the "diamonds" in all the tiaras, crowns, insignia
& jewelry the reptile demons wear
are children.

Demon trophies 😔

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Everyone has a diamond in their body, which is the pineal gland.

The pineal gland seems to be the connection between our body and our soul. And the soul has a connection with GOD. And if they destroy the pineal gland, they destroy the connection between humans and God.

The pineal gland, when activated, will extend your life, which is why [they] try to keep it from being activated.

So "give back the diamonds" could be interpreted as "give us back our connection to God and our promised eternal life."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSs91ho8McU

Zirconium Diamond in the Pineal Gland - Jay Weidner - YouTube

THE PINEAL GLAND AS A TRANSMITTERResearch is now coming to light that the pineal gland contains within its structure a zirconium diamond, similar to that use...

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Wow! I love this direction!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Yes pineal gland is a sacred gland, but he knows way too much to not be involved with retreiving it from children🤨🥴🤢 Seriously actually held one and took it apart ewe!

(2) Show this thread

"Lab" diamonds

I was NEVER into diamonds.

I appreciate gemstones and quartz, but never wanted diamonds. I never even wanted to hold them.

Hmm, I wonder if some ethereal part of me sensed this.

I recall someone in pedowood making Diamond water, LMGS..yep, here eww they charge the water with the energy from a diamond. I wonder if it has the essenes of adrenanline.

https://www.diamondwaterllc.com/

Diamonds are not forever; they have a half life. They lied about that too.

If you must play the engagement ring game and or are sentimental about such things, go for a beautiful QUARTZ crystal.

Quartz crystaLS have no known a half life.

Quartz CRYSTALS truly do last forever.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I heard they make gems, rings out of Childrens bodies somehow, cremation maybe? The red jewelery is supposed to be from a Child that POS Murdered! Like the red shoes, handbags and clothing they make from human/Childrens Skin!!! 😢😢😢😢🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I DO BELIEVE SO AS WELL...DIAMONDS IN THE OCEAN

Corroborated by a source pre net. FIRST time I heard of that shit, and also "Tiffany's".

Okay...so this poses another question in my suspicious mind...
When I was handed my mom and dad's ashes after cremation...how do I KNOW that it's truly their ashes? Am I being given fake ashes/wood ashes for example and they are keeping and selling the human ashes on the black market to make diamonds?? How would one know really???? Just throwing that out there.....

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

you can actually recover DNA from ashes.........
but - if you choose to cremate (which is less expensive than burying) - you would want to know the mortuary and their protocols...

it's morbid but if you've been through it .. you learn.

I have a girlfriend who is a mortician and worked at several mortuaries in NY, FL SC, IL.She says with cremation, they do mass burning. So 10 or 15 bodies can be burned at the same time passing through a conveyor belt in the furnace. Then they scrap up ashes and put in beautiful vases. So you don't know whose other ashes are in those vase besides your relatives. Another funny story. My co-worker had her mom cremated and she kept the ashes in the vase over the fire place. One day, her new cat jumped on the fireplace mantle, overturned the vase with the ashes, which spread in and around the fireplace. She swept everything up including the debris from the fireplace. So, mom's ashes may still be in the fireplace, who know.

(3) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Heard about this a few years back. Yep, oh my...

This gave me chills -
Oh dear the more I know the less I want to know ... horrifying

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

Twin Towers in the Diamond Exchange District in Ramat Gan, Israel.

Before their construction, the Asis candy factory was located in that territory and was laid down in November 1929. In 1989, a group of private investors bought the candy factory's land for a symbolic sum of 6 million dollars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Towers_(Ramat_Gan)

Omg. This kills a part of my soul. It just hurts so bad.