A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

How do you make diamonds from ashes? First you need bodies. I find it quite interesting that Israel's number one export is diamonds while not having a single diamond mine in their country. So, what is President Trump really saying when he says "give back the diamonds?" Is this what Q means when saying "saving Israel for last?" I'm thinking Diamonds are an allegory for children.

Teri Wade

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Everyone has a diamond in their body, which is the pineal gland.

The pineal gland seems to be the connection between our body and our soul. And the soul has a connection with GOD. And if they destroy the pineal gland, they destroy the connection between humans and God.

The pineal gland, when activated, will extend your life, which is why [they] try to keep it from being activated.

So "give back the diamonds" could be interpreted as "give us back our connection to God and our promised eternal life."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSs91ho8McU

Zirconium Diamond in the Pineal Gland - Jay Weidner - YouTube

THE PINEAL GLAND AS A TRANSMITTERResearch is now coming to light that the pineal gland contains within its structure a zirconium diamond, similar to that use...

Yes pineal gland is a sacred gland, but he knows way too much to not be involved with retreiving it from children🤨🥴🤢 Seriously actually held one and took it apart ewe!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it