A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

How do you make diamonds from ashes? First you need bodies. I find it quite interesting that Israel's number one export is diamonds while not having a single diamond mine in their country. So, what is President Trump really saying when he says "give back the diamonds?" Is this what Q means when saying "saving Israel for last?" I'm thinking Diamonds are an allegory for children.

Teri Wade

Okay...so this poses another question in my suspicious mind...
When I was handed my mom and dad's ashes after cremation...how do I KNOW that it's truly their ashes? Am I being given fake ashes/wood ashes for example and they are keeping and selling the human ashes on the black market to make diamonds?? How would one know really???? Just throwing that out there.....

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

I have a girlfriend who is a mortician and worked at several mortuaries in NY, FL SC, IL.She says with cremation, they do mass burning. So 10 or 15 bodies can be burned at the same time passing through a conveyor belt in the furnace. Then they scrap up ashes and put in beautiful vases. So you don't know whose other ashes are in those vase besides your relatives. Another funny story. My co-worker had her mom cremated and she kept the ashes in the vase over the fire place. One day, her new cat jumped on the fireplace mantle, overturned the vase with the ashes, which spread in and around the fireplace. She swept everything up including the debris from the fireplace. So, mom's ashes may still be in the fireplace, who know.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

OHhh....that's sad really. :( You think you are getting mom back but could be getting back mom and 10 other people. :/ uggh. I'm thinking a big city might be different than a small town on that though. But still!

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

you can actually recover DNA from ashes.........
but - if you choose to cremate (which is less expensive than burying) - you would want to know the mortuary and their protocols...

it's morbid but if you've been through it .. you learn.

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Anything has been possible with these Evil Fucks"