A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

How do you make diamonds from ashes? First you need bodies. I find it quite interesting that Israel's number one export is diamonds while not having a single diamond mine in their country. So, what is President Trump really saying when he says "give back the diamonds?" Is this what Q means when saying "saving Israel for last?" I'm thinking Diamonds are an allegory for children.

Teri Wade

I was NEVER into diamonds.

I appreciate gemstones and quartz, but never wanted diamonds. I never even wanted to hold them.

Hmm, I wonder if some ethereal part of me sensed this.

I recall someone in pedowood making Diamond water, LMGS..yep, here eww they charge the water with the energy from a diamond. I wonder if it has the essenes of adrenanline.

https://www.diamondwaterllc.com/

Diamonds are not forever; they have a half life. They lied about that too.

If you must play the engagement ring game and or are sentimental about such things, go for a beautiful QUARTZ crystal.

Quartz crystaLS have no known a half life.

Quartz CRYSTALS truly do last forever.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it