I despise Hillary Clinton and "Barack Hussein" so much it makes my skin crawl. I just had to get that off my chest.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I think They helped us to recognize and define our discernment even more!

When they open their mouths, or even when we see them, we get that sign from God that this is Evil On Earth! Helps us to know when we encounter others with the same Evil, Selfish, Lying, Cheating Aura!! šŸ™Œ

They are Unepmathetic Satanic Vilians who will rott in Hell.

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

agreeā€¦but someone we both admire has said that if you had any idea of the life Barack was born into and the torture that he endured as a child, you may feel slightly different. ā€œThere but for the grace of God go Iā€ā€¦. it is hard for to have any sympathy for people who choose their path with free will,..but a child tortured their whole life, it may be more of a grey areaā€¦

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

It still had to be euthanized for the greater good.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

a world without love .. makes justice exists . When the world would be love there would be no need for justice .. cause love doesnt judge . it understands where we all come from .. love sees everything .. Jesus is love .. when He reigns everything will be understood.. Love will be the only way

(7) Show this thread

MAGAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øTrump WonšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øWWG1WGA šŸ™šŸ»Save The ChildrenšŸ™šŸ» šŸ’›šŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentšŸ’›šŸ’› PLEASE no DMā€™s

I Feel the same
ā¤ļøšŸ™

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Blinky Blinx and Nana bring up good points. This is where being able to hold two seemingly opposing ideas simultaneously is very useful. We can hate the sin and not the sinner. I was very likely speaking from my lower self here but it ends up being instructive. If I'm being very honest, as much contempt as I felt for George Bush Jr., I also felt some genuine compassion. He was born into that hornets nest and I was not by the grace of God. Forgiveness is part of our ascension. No one said it would be easy.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We all do but we try not to let it take hold of our Karma.

Nana could actually feel your pain of GHWB tho. glad he is resolved.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm with you. Super Glad GHWB has been resolved!

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

"Resolved" - I like that.
If I'm feeling particularly malevolent towards certain evil actors I will think about the problems surrounding those individuals as being "resolved". lol

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We all do but we try not to let it take hold of our Karma.

Nana could actually feel your pain of GHWB tho. glad he is resolved.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Me too... The public will know the truth....

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

What a picture. Bill is another one. We've seen him completely checked out on camera under some MK Ultra-esque programming. It does not pardon his crimes against children or us but it is another shining example of the need to invite nuance into the conversation. Yesterday was the only easy day brother.

(1) Show this thread