🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I despise Hillary Clinton and "Barack Hussein" so much it makes my skin crawl. I just had to get that off my chest.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Me too... The public will know the truth....

What a picture. Bill is another one. We've seen him completely checked out on camera under some MK Ultra-esque programming. It does not pardon his crimes against children or us but it is another shining example of the need to invite nuance into the conversation. Yesterday was the only easy day brother.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Looking forward to the day Justice and truth comes into the public, until then I'm holding the line and praying to GOD for strength.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

The battle is very real- physical, psychological, emotional...and it's been my experience that the spiritual attacks are the most impactful. We don't mention them very much- maybe because they're too frightening- but they are very real. Only one defense- Armor of God.

(1) Show this thread