🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I despise Hillary Clinton and "Barack Hussein" so much it makes my skin crawl. I just had to get that off my chest.

We all do but we try not to let it take hold of our Karma.

Nana could actually feel your pain of GHWB tho. glad he is resolved.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

"Resolved" - I like that.
If I'm feeling particularly malevolent towards certain evil actors I will think about the problems surrounding those individuals as being "resolved". lol

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I'm with you. Super Glad GHWB has been resolved!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Good point. The Bush family is even more challenging for me- you are right. I am JFK Jr Fan after all and it was the Bush Crime Family that attempted to wipe the Kennedy family off of the face of the earth. What kind of enlightened being must John Jr. be to have forgiven them too? He must have. I'm still working on getting there.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana thinks you have made H-U-G-E progress there, but the funeral certainly did not hurt.
It is hard to forgive ppl that have tried to destroy us & ppl we love.

Maybe we just forgive but not approve of their actions and forward them on to God.
Pretty sure that is way worse for them than retribution we would hand out.
Yous a good man Charlie Brown!

(1) Show this thread