🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I despise Hillary Clinton and "Barack Hussein" so much it makes my skin crawl. I just had to get that off my chest.

agree…but someone we both admire has said that if you had any idea of the life Barack was born into and the torture that he endured as a child, you may feel slightly different. “There but for the grace of God go I”…. it is hard for to have any sympathy for people who choose their path with free will,..but a child tortured their whole life, it may be more of a grey area…

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

a world without love .. makes justice exists . When the world would be love there would be no need for justice .. cause love doesnt judge . it understands where we all come from .. love sees everything .. Jesus is love .. when He reigns everything will be understood.. Love will be the only way

It still had to be euthanized for the greater good.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

very possibly true! I was only pointing out that we may find out some things we don’t know now ❤️ Don’t mean to imply that I don’t think what he did was pure evil .

(1) Show this thread

we all have choices. he chose the wrong side. he deserves the harshest punishment given, but no matter, in the end his maker will send him into an eternity of hell

Some made the decision to get out of the cabal. Obama did not. They are tortured their whole lives so they don't develop any empathy. Never forget they hate you, your parent, your children and your grandchildren. It's true God will be their judge but He had warned us to stay away from them.

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood...

but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 6:12

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I wish I could be where you are, hate is a hard load to carry
❤️🙏

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I woke up having that very thought. I remember what our friend said. Barack was probably passed around like a little ragdoll. I am able to feel compassion for him and I loathe him for attempting to undermine my country and bring harm to my brothers in uniform. I find myself still oscillating between 3 and 5D. I'm not fully there yet apparently. I take full responsibility for this 3D thought and your point is very well taken. It's God who will do the judging. Thank you.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I definitely didn’t meant to come across as judging you- I have the same thoughts!! And I wasn’t even implying that he won’t be punished appropriately as some may have taken it.. only that it is something to think about . I know your heart Jr Fan- I think we feel the same way about much of this which is why I thought to share 😉❤️

(1) Show this thread