🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I despise Hillary Clinton and "Barack Hussein" so much it makes my skin crawl. I just had to get that off my chest.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

agree…but someone we both admire has said that if you had any idea of the life Barack was born into and the torture that he endured as a child, you may feel slightly different. “There but for the grace of God go I”…. it is hard for to have any sympathy for people who choose their path with free will,..but a child tortured their whole life, it may be more of a grey area…

a world without love .. makes justice exists . When the world would be love there would be no need for justice .. cause love doesnt judge . it understands where we all come from .. love sees everything .. Jesus is love .. when He reigns everything will be understood.. Love will be the only way

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QGateKeeper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ely Piteda⭐️, click on at the bottom under it