🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I despise Hillary Clinton and "Barack Hussein" so much it makes my skin crawl. I just had to get that off my chest.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I Feel the same
❤️🙏

Blinky Blinx and Nana bring up good points. This is where being able to hold two seemingly opposing ideas simultaneously is very useful. We can hate the sin and not the sinner. I was very likely speaking from my lower self here but it ends up being instructive. If I'm being very honest, as much contempt as I felt for George Bush Jr., I also felt some genuine compassion. He was born into that hornets nest and I was not by the grace of God. Forgiveness is part of our ascension. No one said it would be easy.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Exactly!!!
You got it!!
This is what the enemy Hates!!
This is what the enemy Fears!!!
Knock out punch 🥊

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Hate the sin and not the sinner, it's hard. As for the Bush family, I read the story of Cathy O'Brein, both books and I can't get past what they did to children, Reagan too. May God forgive them, I just can't