In the next couple of weeks, I'm attempting to finish my book on doctoring, which will then be edited, Are there any doctors here who might consider reading the book thereafter, and possibly wrriting a foreward? Plesse let me know. No pressure.

Intro execrpt below.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Beautifully written! This is a subject that really needs addressed. So many Docs have lost their way. I am not sure whether it is willful ignorance and turning a blind eye as much as some sort of fear that has been instilled through the need for license to practice and a DEA certification to prescribe meds.
I am praying for you! πŸ™πŸ’™

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I can provide a book review once it's published. It looks like it will be a fantastic read.

i’ll be at the front of the line to purchase your book!
Good luck! β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Ive been praying and thinking about you. I’m sure your book will be a bestseller. Keep your vibes high. Keep us all updated. We love you!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

:)

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

:)

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Sending πŸ’ͺπŸ™

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Your writing is superb - very descriptive and to-the-point. I have a feeling this book is going to make some really needed waves. As always - thinking of you and sending high vibes of healing.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Not related, but I just watched this & thought of you.
A new type of healing technology you may want to consider.
https://youtu.be/mtU4GJq6zNc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

High-vibe, very awake professional editor right here:
https://hyperedits.com/
His substack:
https://nowick.substack.com/

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Nice job Photon! I hope you get it published soon. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜Š

I love it! I have pretty negative feelings about the medical complex, but i know there are great people there!
As far as β€œdoctors” go... I dont know! It feels like willful ignorance! Like why can i find the studies, but they can’t?
It will be interesting to hear your perspective!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Intro very well written & on point imo. There has been a decay in our β€œhealth” system for way too long. We don’t have health care we have β€œsick” care. Patients have become a statistic in doctors offices & hospitals. That is why I stopped clinical nursing. We had no wxtra time to spend with patients to holistically care for them. Pass the drugs, do the vitals, get them to xray or next place but no time to sit with them to just to sit with them. Doctors offices are notorious for β€œget there 15 minutes before appt”& then wait to b seen, then spend 15 minutes with doc for $150-250 a pop. Specialty docs can go as high as $2500/ visit, I’ve seen the billing. We need a huge overhaul in how we treat our bodies from a holistic view.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

We heard you were sick. How are you feeling now?

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Holdimg pattern so far.πŸ’™

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

wonderful to hear from you. Im not an MD but an RN. I have a great naturopath that would read it for sure! He himself is like a walking encyclopedia

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Dear Photon, I am in the medical profession and have access to a few MD's I think may take you up on your offer. If you are considering a nurse practitioner with many years of experience to contribute, I'm up for the task. My heart goes out to you, God Bless.

excellent, I will share with my doctor friends.

You dont need a TITLE to authenticate your writings. You are the Doctor you need. My 2 cents.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Excellent!

Congratulations! ⭐️ How exciting. How about a nurse...🀣 just kidding! So happy for you! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Dear Photon, I hope you find a Dr to accept your offer. After reading your posts on caffeine and acetylcholine, I’ve wanted to know more and look forward to reading your book! πŸ“• πŸ’–

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I missed those posts....can you recap what she said about caffeine and

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

oops...didn't mean to send that yet. Meant "recap" on caffeine and acetylcholine...since I missed that info from her.

(2) Show this thread

Impressive.

Here is a PhD who has also raised a challenge to doctors. I don’t know if you would consider contacting Dr. Judy Mikovits, but, you both seem to have an indomitable spirit. God bless and Godspeed.

20 minute interview:

https://rumble.com/vw3740-plandemic-1-documentary-covid-19.html

https://www.instagram.com/drjudyamikovits/?hl=en