In the next couple of weeks, I'm attempting to finish my book on doctoring, which will then be edited, Are there any doctors here who might consider reading the book thereafter, and possibly wrriting a foreward? Plesse let me know. No pressure.

Intro execrpt below.

Intro very well written & on point imo. There has been a decay in our “health” system for way too long. We don’t have health care we have “sick” care. Patients have become a statistic in doctors offices & hospitals. That is why I stopped clinical nursing. We had no wxtra time to spend with patients to holistically care for them. Pass the drugs, do the vitals, get them to xray or next place but no time to sit with them to just to sit with them. Doctors offices are notorious for “get there 15 minutes before appt”& then wait to b seen, then spend 15 minutes with doc for $150-250 a pop. Specialty docs can go as high as $2500/ visit, I’ve seen the billing. We need a huge overhaul in how we treat our bodies from a holistic view.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it