Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I need prayers.
Anyone with a better connection go God/Jesus -
I need a miracle.

Energy matters.

Start appreciating little things around you, the light through a window, the smell of something freshly baked, a favorite song and say, thank you God for these things they are so wonderful in my life. Do this nonstop and you will start to Create A Vortex That Draws all you need to you, maybe not all you want, but what you need.

Keep your focus on what you do have and stay grateful for it, plumbing, a roof, 10 fingers and such instead of what you don't have.

God set laws of creation into the Universe. We honor God by learning the laws and following them.

You are the living miracle, the living prayer, the living light, heart, and breath of God. Feel that and know that God is, in you and lives through you, and the word, your words.

Breathe that in and out, feel it, speak your way into abundance by acknowledging the abundance you already have and staying in humble gratitude. Walk around your home and start.

Get that energy moving in your favor like this

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

THE POWER OF PURE GRATITUDE 🙏

the day I began this process, I was soooo greatful for a pencil

it was the purest form of gratitude!

I wanted that experience all the time, so I kept going!

I am going to practice this again with everything I see and touch. I can only be in one room at a time. not too difficult..lol

if you are not having a spiritual experience, pray for pure gratitude!

😇💕🥰😇💕🙏🥰😇💕🙏🥰

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

💞Thank you for your words ☺️ Beauty is such a gateway there. Plants, trees, birds, and bees buzzing. All beckoning us to join the chorus of Life.

Love this!!! Just yesterday was talking with a friend and we both stated how blessed we are to wake up to birds chirping, crickets, a gentle breeze in the afternoon; a friendly cat who stops by to say hi, and butterflies of all colors fly in and out. . I don't need the idiot box called a TV; I see and feel God every day through His creation. It's a nice daily hug.

In response Meggie Jam to her Publication

YES! That is it, the way, the crickets chirping, the breeze, God loves this, it's like saying, "hello God, I see you, I hear you I love and appreciate you, when we recognize God in the miracles of creation itself, ourselves." And God says back, so glad I can delight you, and bring you joy, I will bring more since you have acknowledged me and my goodness.

I loved that comment here!🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Beautiful. ❤️🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🔥🕊️💞

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

amen, beautifully said. an attitude of gratitude is pure love!💕

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Beautifully said and so true. An attitude of gratitude is so essential for a life of peace and contentment. It is like a fragrant aroma from us to God when we live a life of thankfullness. When we cease striving for love and acceptance from the world and chasing after the latest shiny object dangled in front of our eyes, and just rest in all that we already have throught what Jesus has already done. 😇

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Gratitude is godly, appreciative and acknowledging everything is from Him.

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Great word, Sister ;)

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

Awesome read to start the day. Thanks.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful ❤️♾️🕊️🤍
thank you, i am grateful for you!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i do - but everyone has limits and i have been pushed to mine.

i have been under attack in my own home when this should be a safe space - as i command it to be.

it's time to go into the cave - back to my bed - and stay there until this war is over.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I have been pushed passed mine many times. Something in me said, dig deeper, and I did, and I found I had more to give.

You are a powerful co-creative intelligent being, a child of the most high, with the love of Christ in your heart. Accept that. You are loved and valued beyond measure.🙏💛

That energy can overwhelm you if you surrender to it.

Think of the people in your past who once looked up to you. Remember how you felt about yourself? Find her.

Once I came out of a downward spiral because someone who used to look to me for answers started giving me concerned support.

I was like, "wait what is happening. Are they in pity of me? They see me as weak. Oh no" and whoosh, quick as a flash, I was back to myself.

You just misplaced yourself when things got rough so you could get a break. That's okay. You will be back in your saddle soon. 👍🙏💛😘

(1) Show this thread