Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I need prayers.
Anyone with a better connection go God/Jesus -
I need a miracle.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Energy matters.

Start appreciating little things around you, the light through a window, the smell of something freshly baked, a favorite song and say, thank you God for these things they are so wonderful in my life. Do this nonstop and you will start to Create A Vortex That Draws all you need to you, maybe not all you want, but what you need.

Keep your focus on what you do have and stay grateful for it, plumbing, a roof, 10 fingers and such instead of what you don't have.

God set laws of creation into the Universe. We honor God by learning the laws and following them.

You are the living miracle, the living prayer, the living light, heart, and breath of God. Feel that and know that God is, in you and lives through you, and the word, your words.

Breathe that in and out, feel it, speak your way into abundance by acknowledging the abundance you already have and staying in humble gratitude. Walk around your home and start.

Get that energy moving in your favor like this

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i do - but everyone has limits and i have been pushed to mine.

i have been under attack in my own home when this should be a safe space - as i command it to be.

it's time to go into the cave - back to my bed - and stay there until this war is over.

I have been pushed passed mine many times. Something in me said, dig deeper, and I did, and I found I had more to give.

You are a powerful co-creative intelligent being, a child of the most high, with the love of Christ in your heart. Accept that. You are loved and valued beyond measure.🙏💛

That energy can overwhelm you if you surrender to it.

Think of the people in your past who once looked up to you. Remember how you felt about yourself? Find her.

Once I came out of a downward spiral because someone who used to look to me for answers started giving me concerned support.

I was like, "wait what is happening. Are they in pity of me? They see me as weak. Oh no" and whoosh, quick as a flash, I was back to myself.

You just misplaced yourself when things got rough so you could get a break. That's okay. You will be back in your saddle soon. 👍🙏💛😘

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it