I need prayers.
Anyone with a better connection go God/Jesus -
I need a miracle.

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

THE IMAGE OF GOD

all humans have this. thats the good news

we don’t practice obtaining it.🤔

“ joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, generosity, gentleness, faithfulness, modesty, self-control, forgiveness “

these “fruits” are not what they seem. what do they really mean?🤷‍♀️

this is for you to “come to know” through practice

our human mind says “ i am already these things”

the spiritual mind says there is something more

when you practice these things, God and the Univeral laws dont deny you! its is THE WAY things are given!🙌💕🙌🥰

SURRENDER COMPLETELY 100% to EACH of these fruits and practice!

please please let us know how this works for you!

3 days and 3 nights and never cease!

and so …. it IS WRITTEN✍️

😇

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

MY WORKS VS GODS WORKS

when I am operating on MY thinking and MY for of the fruits of God :

“forgiveness , joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, generosity, gentleness, faithfulness, modesty, self-control .”

these works are “dead” and dont produce “miracles

when I pray and recieve these things throughout the day,

everything comes alive, and the miracles come!

Actually study, pray, meditate on the LORDS PRAYER

It is a metaphysical prayer

read THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT! 😇

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Prayers🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying right now, Victoria!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Anything we ask for in prayer we should believe that we have already received it living from that perspective along side of Christ in this way will refocus everything in the mind and heart to make choices in a way which shall guide you straight to it. I Believe and I Love You So Much.

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Prayers for you....divine intervention, miracles....Love and holy, healing light to you.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Speak to Him like you would a beloved parent. He hears you and He already knows your heart and what you are going through. Your connection to God is as strong as any of His children - never doubt this. ❤️

My own prayer on your behalf:

Please Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. You child, Victoria, needs your help. Please let it be Your will that whatever she is going you through be resolved for the best possible good. Please hold her up and let her heart be light, and whatever Your will please bring her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen. 🙏🏻❤️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Agreeing, In Jesus' Name!!!! Thank you, God, for the miracle!!!

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

pray and have faith that if you are seeking release release it to God and focus on bettering you, so that none of that can penetrate into that space where God is. been dealing with a toxic thing for a while now and praying all day everyday and through it Gods improved my resilience taken away my toxic responses one at a time. sometimes being in a thick of garbage can draw your garbage out and liberate you

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

❤️ Blessings and prayers

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Not better but sending some prayers and vibes for you❤️🙏🙏

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙏🏼🤍

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

continued prayers for God to lift you up financially and spiritually.🙏💕

Lord hear our prayers 🙏

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

🙏🕊🙏💗

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

prayers sent up🙏😌

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Victoria, I bind my prayers with yours as we thank the Good Lord for sending miracle followed by miracle into your life and that wonders never cease, all in a perfect way for you and all concerned.
P.S. All humans have a connection to God, He built us that way, it's just that sometimes it's like a rusty hinge that needs to be oiled and then used a bit before it swings open readily. (Mine's been oiled and very well used, especially as of late.)
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying for anything & everything good to show up in every possible way for you, friend. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

not sure my connection better, but all of us together in Unity is a mighty Force, so praying for your Miracle💛✨

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

intercessor here victoria in my prsyers tonight nothing is too difficult for God.

🙏 🙏 🙏

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

prayers sent🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼