Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I need prayers.
Anyone with a better connection go God/Jesus -
I need a miracle.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Energy matters.

Start appreciating little things around you, the light through a window, the smell of something freshly baked, a favorite song and say, thank you God for these things they are so wonderful in my life. Do this nonstop and you will start to Create A Vortex That Draws all you need to you, maybe not all you want, but what you need.

Keep your focus on what you do have and stay grateful for it, plumbing, a roof, 10 fingers and such instead of what you don't have.

God set laws of creation into the Universe. We honor God by learning the laws and following them.

You are the living miracle, the living prayer, the living light, heart, and breath of God. Feel that and know that God is, in you and lives through you, and the word, your words.

Breathe that in and out, feel it, speak your way into abundance by acknowledging the abundance you already have and staying in humble gratitude. Walk around your home and start.

Get that energy moving in your favor like this

Beautifully said and so true. An attitude of gratitude is so essential for a life of peace and contentment. It is like a fragrant aroma from us to God when we live a life of thankfullness. When we cease striving for love and acceptance from the world and chasing after the latest shiny object dangled in front of our eyes, and just rest in all that we already have throught what Jesus has already done. 😇

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Gratitude is godly, appreciative and acknowledging everything is from Him.