MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT
WASHED UP DEMONIC RATZ ....

Because she is trying to become a power player in the Republican Party I feel it right to share the perspective from the street for what it is worth.

Being a resident of Hawaii, I'm privy to the coconut wireless on her.

Persons who have interacted with her locally wanting her time and attention to assist with worthy causes or various concerns, found her to be cold and self-serving; completely out of touch with her constituents. Said she has her eyes focused on global domination, not constituents.

On another note, I recall reading when I did a deep dive on her a ways back that she wasn't good at keeping her place within the Democrat Party, She wanted to be their next Hillary Clinton and got slapped down by her overlords for not minding her lower place.

Maybe this is her revenge against them or a second chance at achieving global domination with another party, OR maybe the WHs used that to make a deal with her. "?" Proceed with caution.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

TO MUCH SYMBOLISM. SHE MAY HAVE FLIPPED TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE. IDK BUT SHE IS COMPROMISED.

symbolism will be their downfall

Buuutttt… Triple Agent possibly?! 😏

Maybe sure.

I think she was going to use those skills working for WEF, Davos, the CFR and her antifa comrades.

Now, I beleive the WHs have her on their agenda!

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

yes, or quadruple agent, i.e. she is a white hat.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

As a resident of Hawaii I also agree with your perception of Gabbard. I’ve tried to educate people here and on Twitter before that her PR does not jibe with her background. If people would actually vet her instead of getting excited when she speaks telling us what we want to hear, they would see clearly that this person is disingenuous. I was appalled at the post this morning claiming she’s a white hat working with Q. There is no and never will be evidence for that. She is far left and self serving.

Pretty face and words all we need to jump for her? Have we learned nothing about vetting politicians? They lie for a living.

i have heard that about her.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Fook t gabby

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

That Indian boy is fooling nobody!

These symbols were a reference to the thirty meter telescope (TMT) protests where indigenous hawaiians protested the placement of a telescope on sacred land. - from Clandestine

In response Justice 4 ALL to his Publication

I live on kauai and know all about saving the Mauna. I also know how the occult works and who started that and why.

Go love her in peace and joy! If she is under WH control now, which I beleive she is, she is no longer a threat to helping WEF anyway.

For the love of God, I will send her forgiveness, peace and love myself.😘

And, save the Mauna😉

(1) Show this thread

Clandestine on Telegram notes that she is most likely a white hat. She's a lieutenant col in the us army civil affairs and PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND US ARMY RESERVE.

She's bomb dropping right before the midterms. That would NOT benefit the dems for sure.

Two words. John McCain

Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

(3) Show this thread

She is showing us who she is with her "signs". Let's not be fooled by her words. Look at her connections - she is a member of the Klause Schwab's World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders. It's silly for us to believe that she just realized who the Democratic Party is. She is just playing us. Be cautious

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Tulsi is pretty but not a good enough distraction for whatever they are trying to pull out of their hats. She/he's scary, my guts are very uneasy.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Optics are good tho. for now.

She has always known what the Dem agenda is. For her to come out pretending she just learned this and is appalled by it is just laughable.

2 options
1) She has been dealt with legally and given an ultimatum to work for the good guys or face very serious consequences...
2) She's a lying globalist shill misleading everyone to carry out their controlled opposition agenda.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Jay James to his Publication

In any case, do not believe. The proof is in the action and not in the words. In Matthew 24 Jesus said:

"Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved."

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

In response Jay James to his Publication

I agree. Too many incongruent parts in this puzzle.

(3) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

She is a NO for me….just like Crenshaw.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

After reading what "Clandestine" has been dropping and his bio
of why he became "Clandestine" we may want to consider his
assessment of this Tulsi operation...basically an infiltrator? for
good guys

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

The flip-flopper is darkness - eyes and ears open ... beware

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Sorry, my gut says, 'beware'.

I trust my gut.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

no apologies to anyone we don't own tulsi a thing. If she wants control of our Tax dollars and country, she owes us complete transparency.

I am not on the tulsi train. She wants to run against our favorites for '24. Isn't that enough to know she is going for the neolib rhino vote?

VK says 2024 will become mute by what happens in 2023 and I can see that. She thinks she is going to get our vote coming fresh out of the Dem party, CFR, Davos and WEF.

(1) Show this thread

Also she is a he. Baphomets puppet

Just controlled opposition trying to squeeze in...

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

She could become a "plant" as a mole to earn additional points with her overlords regarrdless of party affiliation. Track her behavior not her words. Let's see who she establishes a "relationship" with.
"War is deception." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That's exactly what she is doing and I would not be surprised if the RINO's recruited her. They are looking at Italy.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I DO NOT TRUST HER