MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT
WASHED UP DEMONIC RATZ ....

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Because she is trying to become a power player in the Republican Party I feel it right to share the perspective from the street for what it is worth.

Being a resident of Hawaii, I'm privy to the coconut wireless on her.

Persons who have interacted with her locally wanting her time and attention to assist with worthy causes or various concerns, found her to be cold and self-serving; completely out of touch with her constituents. Said she has her eyes focused on global domination, not constituents.

On another note, I recall reading when I did a deep dive on her a ways back that she wasn't good at keeping her place within the Democrat Party, She wanted to be their next Hillary Clinton and got slapped down by her overlords for not minding her lower place.

Maybe this is her revenge against them or a second chance at achieving global domination with another party, OR maybe the WHs used that to make a deal with her. "?" Proceed with caution.

Clandestine on Telegram notes that she is most likely a white hat. She's a lieutenant col in the us army civil affairs and PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMMAND US ARMY RESERVE.

She's bomb dropping right before the midterms. That would NOT benefit the dems for sure.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoMoreBS in this post can reply

In response Justice 4 ALL to his Publication

Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Two words. John McCain

Just because she has served doesn't make her squeaky clean. Though most are good people, there are those serving dark overlords and agendas.

*See Lieutenant Colonel Michael A. Aquino and don't even get me started on Operation Crimson Tide.

How do you define a WH? Maybe I have the definition of a WH wrong.

Do you believe people made deals and are in control of the WHs?

Do you think that could be possible?

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

HW Bush was a navy guy.

(1) Show this thread