MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT
WASHED UP DEMONIC RATZ ....

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Because she is trying to become a power player in the Republican Party I feel it right to share the perspective from the street for what it is worth.

Being a resident of Hawaii, I'm privy to the coconut wireless on her.

Persons who have interacted with her locally wanting her time and attention to assist with worthy causes or various concerns, found her to be cold and self-serving; completely out of touch with her constituents. Said she has her eyes focused on global domination, not constituents.

On another note, I recall reading when I did a deep dive on her a ways back that she wasn't good at keeping her place within the Democrat Party, She wanted to be their next Hillary Clinton and got slapped down by her overlords for not minding her lower place.

Maybe this is her revenge against them or a second chance at achieving global domination with another party, OR maybe the WHs used that to make a deal with her. "?" Proceed with caution.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

These symbols were a reference to the thirty meter telescope (TMT) protests where indigenous hawaiians protested the placement of a telescope on sacred land. - from Clandestine

I live on kauai and know all about saving the Mauna. I also know how the occult works and who started that and why.

Go love her in peace and joy! If she is under WH control now, which I beleive she is, she is no longer a threat to helping WEF anyway.

For the love of God, I will send her forgiveness, peace and love myself.😘

And, save the Mauna😉

In response Justice 4 ALL to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Mamoa is a molester I think. saw him getting photo taken with his hsnd down his daughters shirt and she was very uncomfortable

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

exactly!!!!

(1) Show this thread