MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT
WASHED UP DEMONIC RATZ ....

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Because she is trying to become a power player in the Republican Party I feel it right to share the perspective from the street for what it is worth.

Being a resident of Hawaii, I'm privy to the coconut wireless on her.

Persons who have interacted with her locally wanting her time and attention to assist with worthy causes or various concerns, found her to be cold and self-serving; completely out of touch with her constituents. Said she has her eyes focused on global domination, not constituents.

On another note, I recall reading when I did a deep dive on her a ways back that she wasn't good at keeping her place within the Democrat Party, She wanted to be their next Hillary Clinton and got slapped down by her overlords for not minding her lower place.

Maybe this is her revenge against them or a second chance at achieving global domination with another party, OR maybe the WHs used that to make a deal with her. "?" Proceed with caution.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

She is a NO for me….just like Crenshaw.

After reading what "Clandestine" has been dropping and his bio
of why he became "Clandestine" we may want to consider his
assessment of this Tulsi operation...basically an infiltrator? for
good guys

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silverado7Oro in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Based on logic….if she WAS just infiltrating the deep state globalists and is “coming back” to the white hats…..she better come out with it because we arent buying it. People just don’t trust politicians anymore. We are all still waiting for just one politician to actually do something for the people besides talk.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Right--for me to trust anyone in politics/media is a no until
I see verified truth--even during interesting info coming from
anons we trust

(1) Show this thread