So.. Remember this Video, Pompeo talking to the CCP Compromised Governors?
https://t.me/Qtah_17/6672

Well… since ALL the 💩 is hitting the Fan, what happens if these GOVS are called out between now and Midterms? That would mean Texas GOP Primary Winner, ABBOTT, may be unable to run (Thank Goodness) but who would Run in his place? Other States in same situation! 😳 🤷‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

"U.S. States and the China Competition: Secretary Pompeo's
Remarks to the NGA"

198K views · 2 years ago

U.S. Department of State
346K subscribers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g1BbswU3i10

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

and Kay Ivey, Alabama

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Jay is so freaking corrupt. Wa state resident here. And let me add PIG! He's got a private pilot that flies his dirty ass around and his favorite meal is a subway sandwich. Eats them all the time while flying. By the floor, armrests and the other seats you would think he shook the contents out of the sandwich and just ate the bun. Throws his garbage everywhere too. Expects the "pee on" pilot , Jay's words not mine, and staff to clean up after him. Does it EVERY TIME.

(1) Show this thread

Asa Hutchinson- fosho

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

I wonder how Gruesome Newsome didnt make bottom 10..

(1) Show this thread

The fact that he was invited means they knew they could sway/buy him. Then a year later he shows up lighter and looking totally different. Who is Pompeo? Remember Trump at the podium giving a mews conference and Pompeo saying the pandemic was a test and Trump saying “you should have told us”. I remember it like it was yesterday.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

He said it was “a live exercise” which is military code. Live ammo.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I’m in TX also and trust Abbott about as much as I would a western diamondback rattler…something about him makes me think he could be a Bush which conjures up serpents and all things nasty. He was in on the Covid hoax, signed a contract for contact tracing Texans and seems more rhino than republican. All that said its all we got atm.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

he also got 3 donations from George Soros. Seen it myself. I'm in Texas too.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Abbott is playing cover-up politics. Get the feeling he and Adler are partners in crime.

(4) Show this thread

i dont trust Pompeo one ioda. something stinks about him.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

See I do..and he is one of few. at first I wasnt sure but i been keeping my eye on him..and so far..he has come out clean. Doesn't mean he is..just cant find anything that rubs me wrong. I know Steve Pchenick(?) said he was dirty. I know Pompeo's lost weight (which isnt a big deal to me) and had on a boot..but overall..he has stayed the course with everything he has said. so maybe he was dirty but flipped.....

(1) Show this thread

is there a copy of the list?

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Abbott was marked as "unknown" on the CCP list. It is a real nail biter. Some recent improvements to his behavior.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Mask Mandates, Lockdown and Texas Snow/ICE Storm debacle… 🤷‍♀️. 🤦‍♀️ Such a Mess.

(1) Show this thread

They fooked.

maybe no governors given🤷🏼‍♀️😆

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

If this is going to happen would the election default to beto? Could we have a vote of no confidence? Maybe a write in like Col. Alan West?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

francis will never be gov in Texas! the citizens would make sure if it ever came to that!

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I decided on Huffines...BECAUSE Col West whom I loved until.....He was totally against cannabis. He lost me at that point.

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Hopefully military takes over (someday) & “supposedly” they already have candidates waiting in the background.for new elections.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

🤣🔥 that day was fun

Chip Roy!

I WONDER IF TRUMP FREED ABBOTT FROM THE CABAL CAUSE HE DOES SUPPORT GOV ABBOTT OUR LT GOV AND OUR AG PAXTON THAT IS WHY I HAVE CONTINUED TO DO SO .................. THE COMMERCIALS RIGHT NOW ARE HORRIBLE SMEARS RIGHT NOW ON ALL THREE BY THE EVIL SOROS ORGS

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

So Confusing!! Or is it, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”? 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Enbridge, China, Pipelines, Blackrock, China, Pipelines, Vanguard, China, Pipelines. America Pipelines. Endbrige,Blackrok,Vanguard all have Stock in each pther AND media, internet, cybersecurity etc etc etc amd They All Hold stock in Shipping, Transport etc.
Human Trafficking, Fentanyl. Even Cruise Lines and Port Authorities. it All connects to Human and Drug Trafficking.

EXACTLY BUT AT THIS POINT IT IS ABBOTT AND BETO AND THERE IS NO FKING WAY I WILL VOTE FOR BETO ................ I HAVE QUESTIONED THIS HERE IN TEXAS SINCE I WATCHED POMPEO SAY THIS ............ ?????????????

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Jelly Belly Pritzker & his crooked Commerce Secretary Sister Penny are definitely on the CCP dole. Illinois falls in line right behind NY & CA!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

My State ,im sure, ID

Author, musician, patriot, USAF veteran, Chihuahua Mama, WWG1WGA! President Trump IS my FOREVER president!

The list is here. Brad’s a friendly and why I’m voting forBundy. https://ifapray.org/blog/pompeo-warned-governors-about-ccp-list-its-working-you/

(1) Show this thread

ummm why does no one talk abouy Minnesota? Governor Walz

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I don't understand that either... Walz is in CCP's pocket. He needs to go... go to GITMO.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I think about this vid a lot.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(9) Show this thread