So.. Remember this Video, Pompeo talking to the CCP Compromised Governors?
https://t.me/Qtah_17/6672

Well… since ALL the 💩 is hitting the Fan, what happens if these GOVS are called out between now and Midterms? That would mean Texas GOP Primary Winner, ABBOTT, may be unable to run (Thank Goodness) but who would Run in his place? Other States in same situation! 😳 🤷‍♀️

I’m in TX also and trust Abbott about as much as I would a western diamondback rattler…something about him makes me think he could be a Bush which conjures up serpents and all things nasty. He was in on the Covid hoax, signed a contract for contact tracing Texans and seems more rhino than republican. All that said its all we got atm.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Abbott is playing cover-up politics. Get the feeling he and Adler are partners in crime.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response God Wins to her Publication

as in Jim Adler..the hammer?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

he also got 3 donations from George Soros. Seen it myself. I'm in Texas too.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

This is why you dont trust that scumbag...and good reason. https://www.weforum.org/people/greg-abbott

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

so not surprised….i also saw a photo of him and a CCP vip

(1) Show this thread

Most of them are. He is Bush Like.