So.. Remember this Video, Pompeo talking to the CCP Compromised Governors?
https://t.me/Qtah_17/6672

Well… since ALL the 💩 is hitting the Fan, what happens if these GOVS are called out between now and Midterms? That would mean Texas GOP Primary Winner, ABBOTT, may be unable to run (Thank Goodness) but who would Run in his place? Other States in same situation! 😳 🤷‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I think it'll circle back ..

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Me Too!

Badass Pompeo Truth!💕🙏💕

One Of MY Favorite Speeches!!!

I watched it live.

Pompeo Was Awesome!
I've watched it several times...
It's on my regular watch of Great Encouragement, Words Of Wisdom
From Patriot Warriors Chastising Yuckies.

The whole time, excited to think many were squirming in the room...

Perhaps I'm wrong...
Seems chicken shit Kenite Pritzker may not have been there...On Purpose... Fatman IS YUGE Complicit and Always dodges Great American Patriot Warriors Like Pompeo.

Darren Bailey IS Gonna Landslide Victory Over Fatman Pritzker November 8th
In Jesus Name!!!💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
👍💕🇺🇸💕 Thank You Father God!💕🙏💕
Thank You Yeshua Messiah!💕🙏💕

IN.= Eric Holcomb reportedly spoke at the WEF in September. 😒

Same!

I guess Wuflu Lies & Election Fraud, kept this “warning/threat” under the radar? 🤷‍♀️

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Well, the clueless Hogan in MD - who wasted $$M of MD taxpayer funds to buy PPE from his wife’s Korean family’s company (rather than engage UnderArmour in Baltimore and create lots of desperately needed local jobs) - is about to hold a fundriaser for his Presidential camapaign. An arrest would be nice.

Tx.= Chip Roy

YES !!!