So.. Remember this Video, Pompeo talking to the CCP Compromised Governors?
https://t.me/Qtah_17/6672

Well… since ALL the 💩 is hitting the Fan, what happens if these GOVS are called out between now and Midterms? That would mean Texas GOP Primary Winner, ABBOTT, may be unable to run (Thank Goodness) but who would Run in his place? Other States in same situation! 😳 🤷‍♀️

If this is going to happen would the election default to beto? Could we have a vote of no confidence? Maybe a write in like Col. Alan West?

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I decided on Huffines...BECAUSE Col West whom I loved until.....He was totally against cannabis. He lost me at that point.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I didnt know that. Thanks for the info. That is a hard red line for me to.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

West was recently knighted into the Templars

"“I promise obedience to the Grand Master of the Order according to the statutes of our Blessed Father Bernard. I will engage in combat on foreign lands whenever it is necessary. I will never flee from the infidels, even should I be alone. I will observe perpetual chastity.

“I will assist with my words, arms, and actions religious persons, principally the abbots and religious of the Cistercian Order, as our brethren and special friends with whom we have a perpetual association.

“I voluntarily swear before God and His Holy Gospel that I will keep all these commitments.”

IMO- swearing an oath of allegiance to a Grand Master of the Knights Templar is a disqualifier for any public office. West doesn't follow God's order, he follows the Grand Master of the Templars order. Ask him about the tunnels in Portugal. All roads lead to Rome.

(2) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

francis will never be gov in Texas! the citizens would make sure if it ever came to that!