God has made other plans for me. I can no longer do for myself. I will likely be transferred to Mayo soon (oy). I either go the western medicine route or die. I'm sure this will be brutal. I guess no med bed for me.

If you're so inclined, please pray. Giving up my dog will be the hardest part.

Wish I could be here with you. I love all of you, more than you know. Thank you for your presence in my life. 💙

Take care of each other.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

God has a plan for you Patriot. Heal in peace.

That much is clear. The rest is a bit fuzzy...

Face to go with the name. Not "anon" any longer.

Someone please tell Richard Granville (of Yippy) that Annie says bye (he knows Gen. Flynn).

Bless you, VK.💙

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

😢

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏12:22 TS, God bless you Patriot and your family!!! Much love, prayer sent!!!

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

⚔❤🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

May the Lord bless and keep you dear Patriot!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Annie, I am lifting you up in prayer to our Heavenly Father asking Him to heal, bless, protect, guide and strengthen you. ❤️

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I'll light a candle for you.

🙏❤️

🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Beautiful ❤️🙏😘

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️🤗

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Sending you love & prayers Patriot Annie❤️️ you will always be with us in our hearts as we are in yours. God Bless.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Stay strong. We are praying for you. 🙏🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Praying for you always Annie…

You are so loved by your brothers and sisters here, and it goes without saying that you are so loved by God.

🙏🏻❤️

Dear Annie, you are in all of our hearts, such beautiful words, you will always be w/ us. Sorry re: pets; they are so precious ... perhaps they will allow a friend to bring your pet for a visit - I truly believe they heal us too!
Many prayers for your well being, comfort and support. Please know your testimony makes me that much more committed to this movement, to rid the planet of this evil and their ways of disease.

God has you in his arms, always and will do what's best for you, have faith. Dear Lord please protect Annie and give her skilled doctors who are diligent in treating her to make her well again.
In Jesus name, Amen.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh beautiful Annie, powerful healing prayers are being sent to you from so many. I will pray for you every day, every hour!! I love you… keep fighting! Keep Smiling.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

So beautiful! I will pray for you every day 🙏🏻❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

By the way, my grandmother used to say that your eyes are the windows to your soul.
Your soul shines bright like the sun.
Keep shining.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You're beautiful! I'm still praying for GOD to keep you here . . . just so you know :).
Believe in HIS healing powers.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

we are not going anywhere keep your phone or laptop close reach out when you can AND KEEP THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE KEEP YOU JOY IN TIME OF TROUBLE FOR WHEN WE ARE WEAK HE IS STRONG

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

So beautiful! Love, prayers and hugs ❤️

You are beautiful. I saw a light when I saw this picture. May it be healing light. 🙏 ❤️

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I am so happy to see your beautiful face. You are one of my favorites here and I thank you for ALWAYS being loving, accepting and supporting. Please keep in touch if you are able - or want to. I will continue to pray for you and for your healing. And lastly I am so sorry you have to give up your dog. I hope it's with someone who you know or who will allow the two of you to stay connected. You are loved and supported here. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Victoria

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for Go to heal you hun, you are so beautiful, your light shine so bright!

God will be with you every second. He can heal anyone.
😘Please don't give up!
Love you!🙏💜

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

You are beautiful, Annie ❤️
God bless you 🙏

Gorgeous Anon!

You are not alone in this battle. You always have someone to talk to even when you feel like you can't put your thoughts into words. God can read our hearts and minds.

"Draw close to GOD and He will draw close to you." James 4:8

Ask Him what His plans are for you. Ask him to direct you. HE knows what you need. Ask Him for peace and clarity of thought. Ask him for His direction. HE will get you through this.

Just know that you are in my prayers.

Rev 21:3, 4
3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Psalms 37:10, 11, 29
29 The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it.

🙏Beauty...keep fighting! praying for your complete healing

You will always be an Anon, Patriot.

❤️

🇺🇸