God has made other plans for me. I can no longer do for myself. I will likely be transferred to Mayo soon (oy). I either go the western medicine route or die. I'm sure this will be brutal. I guess no med bed for me.

If you're so inclined, please pray. Giving up my dog will be the hardest part.

Wish I could be here with you. I love all of you, more than you know. Thank you for your presence in my life. 💙

Take care of each other.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

God has a plan for you Patriot. Heal in peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That much is clear. The rest is a bit fuzzy...

Face to go with the name. Not "anon" any longer.

Someone please tell Richard Granville (of Yippy) that Annie says bye (he knows Gen. Flynn).

Bless you, VK.💙

You are not alone in this battle. You always have someone to talk to even when you feel like you can't put your thoughts into words. God can read our hearts and minds.

"Draw close to GOD and He will draw close to you." James 4:8

Ask Him what His plans are for you. Ask him to direct you. HE knows what you need. Ask Him for peace and clarity of thought. Ask him for His direction. HE will get you through this.

Just know that you are in my prayers.

Rev 21:3, 4
3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Psalms 37:10, 11, 29
29 The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Hart, click on at the bottom under it