God has made other plans for me. I can no longer do for myself. I will likely be transferred to Mayo soon (oy). I either go the western medicine route or die. I'm sure this will be brutal. I guess no med bed for me.

If you're so inclined, please pray. Giving up my dog will be the hardest part.

Wish I could be here with you. I love all of you, more than you know. Thank you for your presence in my life. 💙

Take care of each other.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Praying for you. Much love, peace, and joy going out to you now. praying for God’s miracles to shine upon you.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

alice this family still has you on their minds♥️prayers, happy thoughts, Vibes Up✨✨parasitic treatment can only help

Still praying!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

You are still in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of love and light!
🙏❤️✨🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💖Praying for you 🙏🏻 God bless you 🙏🏻 WAWY❣️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thinking about You right now. Praying for you friend. 🙏

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

The DS has been hiding treatments and cures to keep us sick and dependent on big pharma

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

♥️Mindset....Keep positive....God did not give up on you*Don't give up on God. You have an army out here Praying for you.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Dear God,
You know the needs of this situation.
I am praying that you provide Peace of mind, grace, comfort and all things lovely.
Amen

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

oh dear one of our family here, i am just now seeing this...Dear Lord God of Creation, we emplore You to send healing for Photon in every way possible. She is Your child and is so loved. We put this beautiful soul into Your living care. Amen....hugs to you 💞🙏🙏🙏💞

praying for you 🙏🏼❤️

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

My prayers are with you my friend! God is with you! Keep positive and keep your faith! God will see you through! Love and blessings!!!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙏✨🕊✨

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🙏Praying for you@photon.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Prayers sent. 🙏 God knows the heart.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🙏We love you, God please watch over Photon and wrap your healing arms around him. Much energy sent your way.

You are such a beautiful person! I will pray for you! Take Care and God Bless!

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏My prayers for you and your Dog. i will pray for your healing.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for your healing and comfort. God Bless You.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Sending healing prayers and energy. 🙏🙏🙏🙏💖

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

God bless you!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Annie which Mayo? Rochester? Have you tried Apricot seeds? dandelion root, ivermectin?
🙏🏻 for you Patriot!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted! May Godbe with you and perform a healing miracle. We are ALL with you❤️🙏

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

Keeping you in my prayers 🙏🇺🇲💞

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

before i would go to MAYO CLINIC,,i would buy the TESLA BIO HEALERS that go under your bed ,,you will need two,,go to bitbute.com/shariraye,,to see were to get them,,and you will get to keep your DOG,,please look into this,,and stay home

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏 Don’t give up research and use everything natural . May Gid bless you with perfect health !

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

God bless ! I always hit that i

(1) Show this thread