God has made other plans for me. I can no longer do for myself. I will likely be transferred to Mayo soon (oy). I either go the western medicine route or die. I'm sure this will be brutal. I guess no med bed for me.

If you're so inclined, please pray. Giving up my dog will be the hardest part.

Wish I could be here with you. I love all of you, more than you know. Thank you for your presence in my life. 💙

Take care of each other.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

God has a plan for you Patriot. Heal in peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

That much is clear. The rest is a bit fuzzy...

Face to go with the name. Not "anon" any longer.

Someone please tell Richard Granville (of Yippy) that Annie says bye (he knows Gen. Flynn).

Bless you, VK.💙

I am so happy to see your beautiful face. You are one of my favorites here and I thank you for ALWAYS being loving, accepting and supporting. Please keep in touch if you are able - or want to. I will continue to pray for you and for your healing. And lastly I am so sorry you have to give up your dog. I hope it's with someone who you know or who will allow the two of you to stay connected. You are loved and supported here. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Victoria

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it