Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

❤️✝️ I'm so saddened to keep hearing this story - from so many - these evil people are so bent on destruction.
God Bless you Mandy for keeping the peace!

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Your story is my story as well....minus hubby.
I'm Canadian. Never followed politics,(family hardcore Liberal)
My son got me interested in Bernie Sanders 2015/16

Saw the rigged Dem primary. Wikileaks, higher Clinton body count, Dem Convention shitshow, Assange lawyers dead, Podesta, Pizzagate, etc. I went down so many rabbit holes, we/anons all kept getting banned from forums or sub shut downs.

Luckily, my son is awake, but refused to look at Q,(he'll believe it when he sees it), and the ugly evil he didnt want to know about, so I was alone. No one to talk to.

My immediate family is all vxxxd, even the children, 😢
I tried to stop my family from getting the jab.. They didnt listen because my BIL is a doctor. so he's the family "medical expert".

None of us have been to a family xmas gathering since 2019.
My unvxx nephew was not allowed to his family xmas dinner last Dec. Turns out they all ended up with Covid right after anyway 🤦‍♀️
I wonder what his Dr. Dad thought

Im about in the same boat except i was brought up right leaning. My husband has always been right leaning. Ever since college, three of of our four children have become extreme left leaning. However, since I started following Q, researching everything, Im no longer “allowed” to even discuss events with my husband. “you follow your news, Ill follow mine”. And there have been many text wars with my grown children. I pray everyday for all involved in my family to see the truth. At this point, I dont even know if they have started opening their eyes since no one will talk about it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

my exe fiancey to in the beginning, cult45 4eva!!! then i hear he is writing our Commander saying he changed his mind,and now with the death penalty for drugsellers has him very worried and has changed his mind. i told him, we are busting adrenachrome production and distrubution, he says he cant see that. The peace president with the right to Try and the no wars except on satanists, is executing druglords. yes it is adrenachrome dealers that are getting axed. everyone who didnt know Q and team and got that prepp and finding one another, are picking up the pace but have trust issues understandably..and what we have to share i think is resonating more and more, i have been saying everyone is a pedophile since my teens, i am so happy you all are here. imagine without Q and team where would we be in all this🤔❤️

My wife and her family also think I'm brainwashed and have suggested news articles and books about cult indoctrination and how to get help. They predictably, unimaginatively follow MSM (with a little time lag, so I had warning) and began their accusations when MSM started their 'cult/extremist' 'report your relatives to the authorities' manta.

My vulnerability to this is hard to overstate. I have small children and live in a deep blue state. I absolutely have to maintain my marriage to be able to protect my children. If she leaves she will take our kids and the liberal, anti-father courts will deny me access. She will vaccinate my kids and there is not a thing I could do to stop it. She will do this with a completely clear conscious because she thinks she's saving them from me.

Its been walking barefoot on a razor for nearly 3 years. To save her and my kids, she must be red pilled but any information must come from a MSM source she trusts or I'm labelled a cultist.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

same here .. he doesnt hear me and makes fun of me everytime nothing hapoens . our marriage was in a bad state already in 2020 cause hes a normie and he cheats but he says it's not true .. story short it was over for me long time ago but 2020 hit and We had to stay together for economic reasons .. I feel very lonely but now my faith is in God .. My Father in heaven makes everyday possible . The only thing nice is that he disnt take any vaccines so for that Im grateful .. O wish someday we can all find peace and happiness in a relationship

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

I was married to a wonderful man who started to cheat. Once he started to cheat, he started to make my life miserable. Started to criticize me and LIE like Satan. THEY sell their soul to Evil and before long they ONLY LIVE A LIE. I thought he would change back to the man he was, but instead it just became worse and worse. We have bwen divorced since 2/2020 and I am still trying to repair my brain from his abuse, but SO HAPPY we are divorced.

Be Careful! KNOW that God will Take Care Of YOU! The Day my D was Final, I felt God like never before. He gave a feeling of FREEDOM PEACE Etc. I thought God would be mad at me for divorcing, instead it was the Opposite!

My EX still cheats on his several Flings (we have 2 boys who see it all) He sends me pathetic letters missing me etc on Court ordered Email (I keep him blocked on phone). THEY NEVER CHANGE once if a Cheating Narcissit, NEVER. This Channel is very Helpful!!https://youtu.be/dZOtVCe6AFs. You will know when to leave. Prep!🙏

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

whew....kudos to you. I would have drawn a line at the "deprogramming" counceling. I hope he attended that with you 😁

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️followed

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

Hang in there Mandy@techstartupmom, you are not alone in that struggle. All Souls must choose to wake up on their own, it is the Divine Rule of Spiritual Soveriegnty. Walk YOUR walk. That alone is how one Soul creates the energy the other Souls are searching for. 💖
* It's not New Age'y... it's Spritual Science. ;)

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

like that, walk your walk♥️

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

It is an interesting time to be alive. It is a mean but effective trick, to push propaganda mainstream and maybe even encourage our own people to turn against us, eventually turn us in to some authority for whatever reason, or to label us as insane (which can add extra obstacles). My head tells me to protect my heart and not to trust people who repeat what they hear on TV. My conscience tells me to yell truth from the rooftops and do not allow the lies to be louder than truth. My faith constantly tells me that there is a time and a place... that we are permitted to know things which we cannot act on at this time... that we will be saviors to some lost souls later... that we should not jump into traps, else we can be disabled... to not stay angry at loved ones who have eaten lies, but somehow contain our variety of the truth points while not agreeing with lies. We are being forged by fire and I admire every one of you as my friends who truly get it 💞💞💞 We are winning and I love you.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sorry you had to go through that/this. I’m seeing a pattern here after reading this thread and others I’ve read over the past 2 years. Seems to me anyway that more woman are more intuitive than men in general. I started with Q in December 2020 and started listening to a whole bunch of others. My husband said b careful you don’t go down the rabbit hole. I’ve stuck to my guns & gut instincts. I’ve slowly introduced him to many things & he has been receptive. I listened early on to Charlie Ward & remember him always talking about how the men were slow to react & women were the the ones standing up & fighting. So are women in general more in touch with their spiritual side & sense things more?????

(1) Show this thread