Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gerri World to her Publication

Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

It is an interesting time to be alive. It is a mean but effective trick, to push propaganda mainstream and maybe even encourage our own people to turn against us, eventually turn us in to some authority for whatever reason, or to label us as insane (which can add extra obstacles). My head tells me to protect my heart and not to trust people who repeat what they hear on TV. My conscience tells me to yell truth from the rooftops and do not allow the lies to be louder than truth. My faith constantly tells me that there is a time and a place... that we are permitted to know things which we cannot act on at this time... that we will be saviors to some lost souls later... that we should not jump into traps, else we can be disabled... to not stay angry at loved ones who have eaten lies, but somehow contain our variety of the truth points while not agreeing with lies. We are being forged by fire and I admire every one of you as my friends who truly get it 💞💞💞 We are winning and I love you.

Only people mentioned by @debbiedo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from deborah sidener, click on at the bottom under it